6 Mile Today 5:30pm

I never thought that sig would cause this much childishness (Before I get attacked by the grammer police, I know that is not a real word, but you know what I am saying.) from adults.
I will stand behind my original statement when I said that I have met alot of really cool people on this board.
For whatever reason somebody has not to like me because of a sig on a message board is funny considering that fact that they have not said more then four words to me. So the next time you see me in the parking lot or at the taco place try not to act like you are way too cool to talk to me. You might find out that I really am what you think I am or I might be a cool person that just likes to ride a bike in the dirt.

Since I don't do the internet forum soap opera thing very well and I am really tired of this nonsense, I will change my sig.

So end this already

haha, skinny kid....:p

were just busting balls, when it comes down to it, who gives the f what people think(especially in a virtual environment), ride hard, the only one you need to please is yourself, which is often the hardest one to please...good luck on dropping the jitters riding after a hard fall, we have all been there.

.... or I might be a cool person that just likes to ride a bike in the dirt....

+1

Madness is one of the nicest people that I have met riding at 6-mile (actually almost everyone has been pretty nice).

I can't believe this has gone this far. :(

Tim

Back
Top Bottom