6 mile Saturday

walter

Fourth Party
I have never been to 6 mile. Do most of you start from Canal Road ?

I *think* the Rt 27 side would be the more popular of the 2. I guess it all depends where you are coming from. I mean, I am sure if locals live close to the canal its just easier to park there.

Rt. 27 is somewhat of a major road that can link pretty easily to all major highways.

fasterthanliam

I have never been to 6 mile. Do most of you start from Canal Road ?

Depends on the weather. Starting from the canal side blue trail there is a water crossing fairly close which equals wet feet for us mortals. Some say they can cross and stay dry . In this cold weather i would not risk it at all. Water is pretty high as well right now. If go out on red trail you can avoid the water.The blue trail is well worth the out and back. Lots of fun trail and obstacles . Good luck with the water.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
starting at the 27 side has the best "flow" IMO

Sounds good to me, meet at the 27 lot for a minimal stopping, flowing intermedieat pace.
I didn't know 9:30 was late morning? It should be at least 12 degrees by than.

TonyC

I'm with Kush..

9:30 is a late start especially when you have things to do at Noon and you live an hour away.

If you see a Blue Salsa rolling by please say hello.

-Tony

THATmanMANNY

I'll Be Present

Well isn't it just so nice I can ride there in 10 min :p
I am gonna ramble here and say that I have the ultimate luxury of living within 30min of 5 places to ride (CR, RUEP, Sourlands, Mercer & course 6Mile) :D

Mare

And I am gonna say that I live an hour from a lot of things (1.5 from Kittatiny) and I still made it there for the 8am ride in 20 degree weather. :) Although I do wish I lived closer to some awesome spots.

Priorities people!

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My bike is on its way to vegas where i will meet it in 1 week...
otherwise i would love to ride 6 mile on saturday.

Top Bottom