6 mile run - Super Bowl Sunday 12:30

J-Dro

The place should be frozen over since the high on Sunday will only be in the mid 20s. ArmyofNone and myself will be there at 12:30 in the Jersey Knights lot. Anyone else who wants to brave the cold is welcome.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why can't you just pick a username like...oh, I don't know. Fred?

walter

Fourth Party

That is just a silly idea.

Fred and Jeff, Im in, it may only be like 25 tomorrow but I gotta get some more saddle time in on the Cdale Rush before I give it back to J. Im also battling the cold I got from my daughter, so I will be hacking and weezing more than usual. I will post in the am if any changes pop up, if not see you guys around noon.

Anyone else?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
it's an hour drive from jefferson al, for a slow driver like me. i would think, from your location, you could easily make it in around 45 minutes.

ArmyOfNone

Fred? HA! what a silly name. Army of None came from jdog. He hooked me up with a bunch of gear and i guess he saw it fit to call me the army of none. His support of a good cause. So it stuck.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
no can do. i'm a penny pinching miser for the next few weeks. drive only when necessary, ride local, buy cheap.

J-Dro

That is just a silly idea.

Fred and Jeff, Im in, it may only be like 25 tomorrow but I gotta get some more saddle time in on the Cdale Rush before I give it back to J. Im also battling the cold I got from my daughter, so I will be hacking and weezing more than usual. I will post in the am if any changes pop up, if not see you guys around noon.

Anyone else?

Glad you can make it. I'm going to be trying out my new SS for its maiden voyage. Should be fun.

walter

Fourth Party
Glad you can make it. I'm going to be trying out my new SS for its maiden voyage. Should be fun.

I was just watching the news and its gonna be like 0 degrees tomorrow, I dont have that kind of cold weather riding gear so Im gonna be dressed like a jackass.

Its good you and Fred will be on the SS's and Im bringing gears, I will be able to keep up then.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It takes me like 40 to get down there and I'm south of Morristown off 287.

Top Bottom