6 Mile Run Conditions

A few less folks out today than the day before. Other than one big group of 5 or 6, think I ran into maybe 5 riders. Conditions were great the last two days.

6MR was rolling well today!

Previously noted:
Watch the small wooden bridge that is out on the blue side of the steel bridge.
The mud is rideable on the right side :p

There are a number of small trees leaning into the trail on orange.
Many that need to intentionally be avoided (?)

The tubes at the concrete bridge are blocked again.
I may head over there tomorrow with my saw and perhaps a big hammer and a shovel -
Will see how the morning goes. I'd like to get it cleared before the next rain.

If anyone is wondering about riding Wednesday think again, it's been down pouring for the past hour or more. Going to be a mucky mess in the morning.

The two lowest leaning cedars on orange between the pipeline and the power line have been removed.
Trails are getting overgrown in many places; I miss the clear sight lines (& empty trails) of winter!
We’ve been so busy This year that I don’t think I’ll get out to run the brush hog very much.

The two lowest leaning cedars on orange between the pipeline and the power line have been removed.
Trails are getting overgrown in many places; I miss the clear sight lines (& empty trails) of winter!

I know! I started riding in November and was anxiously looking forward to summer b/c I figured it will be great to ride when its > 25 degrees, but I find myself missing those winter rides. And no ticks!

Please define the over grown areas that need attention, will address trouble areas ASAP.
I'll have to pay attention to where the highest concentration is the next time I ride. The straight bits of trail don't concern me, it's just the turns:), anywhere where you can't take the turn as fast as you'd like because you can't see if someone is coming the other way. The last couple of weeks I've been stopping to trim as best I can those that bother me the most. An 8" folding saw does an OK job as a machete, but it's still slow work.

hey i think i did the old "left gloves on roof of car" dumbass move on Tuesday afternoon in Jacques lot. Anyone see them?

Will it be okay to ride this evening? Trail conditions widget is all green but we got some rain not too long ago, please advise. Thanks

6MR was rolling well today!

Previously noted:
Watch the small wooden bridge that is out on the blue side of the steel bridge.
The mud is rideable on the right side :p

There are a number of small trees leaning into the trail on orange.
Many that need to intentionally be avoided (?)

The tubes at the concrete bridge are blocked again.
I may head over there tomorrow with my saw and perhaps a big hammer and a shovel -
Will see how the morning goes. I'd like to get it cleared before the next rain.

I know what you mean about the small trees on orange, i accidentally kinda clipped one with my Camelbak lol

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions