6 Mile Run Conditions

rick81721

Lothar
Only rain coming down tomorrow will be from my face and ass.

OK we did everything except red on 27 side. More mud than expected - saw it coming based on conditions of the towpath from griggstown to blackwells mill. Anywho, ran into @Carson and his friend in the lot so did the loop with them. Many small mud spots throughout - some really deep ones on orange. I'd say 2 days with no rain and it will be primo.

Dingo

Condition pretty good. Even got a little 6 mile tan. Trails are really good compared to last time there in February, when it was a frozen rutted out mess.

Now if we could only teach some riders a little trail etiquette.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@jklett reported heavy rain in the oos thread. There was a group ride tomorrow. Think it is cancelled.

Jbyrd13

Rode red, blue and some of white. Arrived around 8 this morning. Red was muddy in some of the low spots, more than usual. You should be able to pick an alternate line that saves the trail. Recommend going from red to orange at the transition spots(where red goes low, go high on orange). Red has a spot that had successive wet spots and I walked it on the side.
Blue is good and white is dry.
All of the roots have some deceptively wet spots...had me second guessing some line choices.
Tire pressure was 26psi rear and about 24psi front which felt right for me.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode red, blue and some of white. Arrived around 8 this morning. Red was muddy in some of the low spots, more than usual. You should be able to pick an alternate line that saves the trail. Recommend going from red to orange at the transition spots(where red goes low, go high on orange). Red has a spot that had successive wet spots and I walked it on the side.
Blue is good and white is dry.
All of the roots have some deceptively wet spots...had me second guessing some line choices.
Tire pressure was 26psi rear and about 24psi front which felt right for me.

better to gently ride through it rather than widen the trail and cause more erosion.

Geddy

Did a solid 14 mile ride Saturday afternoon, hours before the sudden apocalyptic rain, and it was primo. Maybe 2 mud puddles in the whole park and they were tiny. Thanks so much for all the hard work!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions