6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I ran the brush hog around the NICA race loop today as the race is just a few weeks out. I’m glad to report that the work we’ve done over the last few years is working to shed water off the trail tread in most spots. Not all however as the trail tread is pretty cupped and it does hold water more than i'd like.

I'd ask that riders stay off the trails till friday (at least) as the single rider who rode through the park this am left major ruts behind him the entire way.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
OK - rode a little of white from Jacques. low lying corners were damp. the new NICA bridge has a water crossing as a bonus.
just so low it has developed a puddle. high ground was dry, and nice.
this is only from the field on white to the buried tire. cause i cut across the property on jacques to get to the "tire"

Cause @jdog was at it again. moved the muddiest section up about 4', added drainage cuts, and some pipes under the trail

Because of his dedication, and trust earned, we get nice things.

I'd say if it doesn't rain tonight, could probably do a canal side loop.....report back on the new section! it needs some ride-in.

IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG

Last edited:

qclabrat

OK - rode a little of white from Jacques. low lying corners were damp. the new NICA bridge has a water crossing as a bonus.
just so low it has developed a puddle. high ground was dry, and nice.
this is only from the field on white to the buried tire. cause i cut across the property on jacques to get to the "tire"

Cause @jdog was at it again. moved the muddiest section up about 4', added drainage cuts, and some pipes under the trail

Because of his dedication, and trust earned, we get nice things.

I'd say if it doesn't rain tonight, could probably do a canal side loop.....report back on the new section! it needs some ride-in.

View attachment 95503View attachment 95504
Think the full dragon will be good on Saturday?

daytona

Tried to ride canal side this morning. No go turned around did towpath. Starting off was fine jumps were good but once you got into woods it was messy. Walked first section to get to higher ground. Straights were dry but then next 6 corners had a puddle or were muddy. Turned around could be better in afternoon.

rick81721

Lothar
Tried to ride canal side this morning. No go turned around did towpath. Starting off was fine jumps were good but once you got into woods it was messy. Walked first section to get to higher ground. Straights were dry but then next 6 corners had a puddle or were muddy. Turned around could be better in afternoon.

Thanks. Plan to check out in the afternoon

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions