6 Mile Run Conditions

rmap01

Posted earlier. Rode from 27 to Canal (Red to Blue) last night. For the vast majority of the ride trails were in very good shape. With that said, there are several sections that still need to dry out; mostly east of Middlebush Rd. One section by the power lines has a fair amount of standing water and was the worst section I came across. The water level by the concrete bridge was high yet the sections of trail on either side of the bridge (which typically don't drain well) were mostly fine. On the canal side, some sections in the fields were soft. The spring winds have clearly had an impact. Given the improvements noted compared to the pictures posted from earlier in the week, it should be really close to primo tomorrow.

Ian F

Any thoughts on if the trails will be dry enough this afternoon? I'm in NJ for work today and brought a bike along with a sliver of hope.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Any thoughts on if the trails will be dry enough this afternoon? I'm in NJ for work today and brought a bike along with a sliver of hope.
It should be primo. We did see heavy rain last night but I was surprised that it was pretty dry this am.

FD03C57B-1CB9-42D6-881C-00FBDA8D768B.jpeg

rick81721

Lothar
That is a surprise - when I rode by a few hours ago there were several cars in the lot. However the low spot on red right before canal road did read "good"

Candace

Just did a few miles .. Conditions from 27 out on orange are great! One or two small puddles but easy to avoid .. walked it over the one big one on orange .. didn’t hit much red and didn’t hit blue at all ..wanted to stay as high as possible ..

Last edited:

Ian F

Just did loop on Canal side. Few wet spots but ok

I think I saw you with the kids on Blue just at the beginning (or in your case the start) of the field sections after the long, skinny bridge.

Rode the entire loop except White and conditions were much better than expected. Unfortunately, it's raining pretty good here in Bucks Co as I'm posting.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions