6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
B2EEE109-CF25-47DC-90ED-82E43BB8CB31.jpeg
219AE078-CD40-4B2A-A6A3-989987565A9F.jpeg
We were out tuning up the new rollercoaseter on blue today. An inch down it’s dust.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Damn! Now that looks like a proper berm! Hope i can get down there soon to try it out

Grampaaah

The new berms are a blast. I kept going back up to try and clear the jump at the end. took about 10 attempts but finally figured it out

kidzach

Great flow on the reroute, and thank you all for the new bridge. Got stuck in the dark on Saturday. Man it gets dark fast these days. Made the Orange Twisties more fun.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That’s pretty incredible. We got a shit load of rain late last night. ~3AM. Like...C R A Z Y rain. Maybe somerset didn’t get it like we did.

We got the same rain here. Don’t get it myself. It ain’t soaked though. I’m gonna do a canal loop tomorrow possibly stooped early and double check. I was on foot today.

Sometimes I think a dumping rain runs off more than soaks in. Plus the wind was insane. Add some sun and exposed trail was fine.

I’ll be up in 8 hours so I’ll get into the woods before anyone is up. I’ll post again if the covered trail is any different.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
That’s pretty incredible. We got a shit load of rain late last night. ~3AM. Like...C R A Z Y rain. Maybe somerset didn’t get it like we did.
Prior to this, the soil was as dry as baking flour.. I'm betting it will be pretty good on Tues by the afternoon.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Update from the canal lot - I didn’t go in far (on my SS road bike). Blue is good until just before you enter the woods. Typical field drainage. So far two trees down within the first mile. Did my best to clear one - just didn’t have any tools on me. Otherwise two puddles but the rest is fine.

Not sure how to call it because my skinny tires weren’t sinking in where there is no standing water, but blue has that typical drainage issue.

Personally I would ride it and I would walk the puddles when not avoidable. Some might say wait because of draining. I’m sure the concrete bridge area is flooded.

802488E1-5B28-40D9-8995-9DC8114720B9.jpeg
FCC9189B-B846-44C7-9D18-32E3CECDCC95.jpeg
0AE8D6F1-7744-4C37-9607-77A0B3B87953.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions