6 Mile Run Conditions

Prime riding a 6mr today. I would even say it was slippery in some of the turn's from loose dust and gravel.
As was stated there are 3 or 4 rideable puddles.
Doesn't get much better.

Will says "Git some!"
IMG_7745.JPG

Great conditions today. Almost perfect. Got to Canal about 3:30 and took blue and red out about a mile past the concrete bridge and back. Beautiful riding. Lot only had 2 or 3 other cars when I got there. 6 or 7 when I returned.

Doesn't seem like the area got much rain overnight/this morning, so hoping to ride after work today. Sun and wind should hopefully dry out whatever did come down.

Doesn't seem like the area got much rain overnight/this morning, so hoping to ride after work today. Sun and wind should hopefully dry out whatever did come down.

quick showers went through in the overnight and a very short one in the morning. with this sun you'll be golden.

Conditions are pretty much perfect right now. Got a bit of a late start, helped a couple with a jammed chain, and pretty much ran out of legs after chasing a much faster rider for the first 1/3 of my ride, so skipped White trail, but everything else was good. The biggest mud puddle is right on the 27 side of the South Middlebush crossing.

Get some before the rain comes Friday!

Was there last night and there's also a huge puddle on the short cut red trail that over rides Orange. Had to get off the bike and walk over it. At the sametime, a rider was trying to drain it out.

Thinking today Sunday will still be too wet to ride- anyone care to weigh in?
According to the Instagram account that updates on conditions (@sixmilers), they are primo. A few wet spots but nothing worth staying away from. Just remember to consider walking a segment if it's too wet.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions