6 Mile Run Conditions

I'm thinking about heading out for an afternoon ride at 6 mile on Friday. Mountain or CX either way,

I've only been there once so I'm not an expert or know where all the cool stuff is but will be exploring.

Let me know if anyone wants to join, I need to be off the trails by 4-4:30

that was a secret ;)

@jdog is bustin his butt again - hopefully we can get out there to help him out.
there was some chatting about this over the last couple of years. glad it is happening......

The goal here is to minimize the bad blood with the farmer who rents the field along the blue trail.

Eventually this whole section will be in the woods.

I'm working slow now after a pretty serious Moto crash, but I'll be out a few weekdays from 9-11 or so.

Glad to accept help from anyone passing by.

Rode this morning. Only a slight drizzle on 27 side just kept down the dust. No rain the rest of the day.

Blue reroute looks like it's going to be fun.

Just curious on the bad blood with the farmer, im guessing cause he's losing land to plant with the trail there?

Rode this morning. Only a slight drizzle on 27 side just kept down the dust. No rain the rest of the day.

Blue reroute looks like it's going to be fun.

Just curious on the bad blood with the farmer, im guessing cause he's losing land to plant with the trail there?

Apparently the crops closest to the singletrack get trampled yearly.

JDog- Sorry to hear you had an accident. Hope nothing serious but it sounds like you needed time to recover- heal quick!

Agree that conditions were near ideal early in the week. How are the trails now after Thursday's rain?

How's that breaking in??

Needs a bit more tweaking, but it is nice to get off the field.

Primo conditions. Absolutely stellar today. Nice new bypass trail by the farm field. Great job fellas, and sincere THANK YOU!!
arling

JDog I saw a lot of improvement within just a week- if the weather holds my guess is by T-Day it will look like it has been there awhile

Hit it!

a few leaves, and a couple of slippery spots, but lean the bike over and it stays hooked up!

would have rated it perfect, but the leaves take it down just a bit,

Any condition updates?
I did almost a full loop this morning (skipped White) and the trail conditions are the best I've seen in recent months. I could count the number of puddles on one hand, everything else was hero dirt.

20161111_081525.jpg 20161111_083258.jpg

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions