6 Mile Run Conditions

Molasses

Rode last night- conditions we in fact pretty good. Where there were puddles there were bad puddles and not in place I would have expected. Like right after the metal bridge... Fine. The Power Lines off Red... AWFUL. The Power Lines off Orange (like what 50 feet away from the red section?)... Dry as a bone. Agree the red trail on the 27 side appeared to have the most standing water although the majority of it is dry. If the masses would actually get off their bikes and walk the water holes... I know, I know wishful thinking.

Mic360

Rode the whole thing this morning everything was good except the red on the 27 side. Two mud wholes I had to get off and walk. The worst was by the power lines. Other then that it was perfect. I left with a little mud on the bike instead of alot of red dust all over.

rick81721

Lothar
Rode canal side after work. More mud holes than I expected so didn't venture across s. Middlebush. Would be worse on that side. Should be better tomorrow afternoon

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode a few loops from Jacques tonight with the NICA coaches. One muddy puddle, other than that, dry as a bone.

Dingo

Rode Sunday AM Was a lot wetter than I expected, greasy spots wet roots put a damper on our speed.

Is this place getting be a magnet for odd folks, like the ones seen in those walmart shopper pics?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Rode Sunday AM Was a lot wetter than I expected, greasy spots wet roots put a damper on our speed.

Is this place getting be a magnet for odd folks, like the ones seen in those walmart shopper pics?
Strange things happen at 6MR. Best not to ask or stare

MikeyBikey2000

Did it rain last night around there? I was there yesterday morning and conditions were great. A couple of slick spots but no puddles except around the concrete bridge.

Need to say that I didn't ride blue though.

GHM73

Was out sunrise Saturday morning and it was a little wet but not too bad. Did all of Red, White and Orange. Went from hero dirt to occasional puddles in the normal spots. It was so humid I don't know how fast it dried out but I expect it should be ok since we didn't get too much rain yesterday and none today. I may go out sunrise tomorrow if it doesn't rain tonight (forecast chance of storms 3am-11am) so I'll report if I do. Might be better to wait until Wednesday though.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions