6 Mile Run Conditions

Molasses

Swinging by the lot to see how things are- expecting to see muddy bikes despite the hope for hero dirt and a late afternoon/early evening ride. Will post what I find assume things will be good to go tomorrow- it has been super dusty...

Kangdoy

Swinging by the lot to see how things are- expecting to see muddy bikes despite the hope for hero dirt and a late afternoon/early evening ride. Will post what I find assume things will be good to go tomorrow- it has been super dusty...

Thanks! Planning on going tomorrow.

Kangdoy

Down tree on red 'shortcut' trail along the river. The trail that's at the beginning/end of orange.

Attachments

• 20160703_110807.jpg
    20160703_110807.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 180

rick81721

Lothar
Just about perfect after recent rains. A new tree is down on blue ~ 1.3 miles from canal lot. My silky saw wasn't up to cutting through it - the wood is too hard, but I was at least able to drop it down where's it now rideable:

13556734_601494080012793_1781657735_n.jpg

13556917_1071148502950383_1704874481_n.jpg

PS riding the anorexic horsethief!

Molasses

Thoughts on conditions for an early evening ride on Sunday? Short heavy rain rolled through late Sat night but it was short.

Rdoonz

Did a full loop this morning, 95% of the trails were hero dirt. A few puddles on every trail. A couple of slick turns in the Orange twisties that were pretty easy to spot before you entered the turn too hot. The only really sloppy areas were on the Blue trail on either side of the steel bridge near the climb to the Red Trail.

Molasses

Conditions were pretty good yesterday so tonight will be killer. Riding Nox tonight as it is closer to work. Wonder how the Water Co is... need to cut my teeth there next...

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
LOST
I lost a purple bone shaped dog poop bag holder at 6M if found please return. I really liked it. After all it was PURPLE!
BTW hiked there today and conditions were surprisingly good. On the 27 side anyway

Rdoonz

Looking for a condition report. I wanted to get in an early morning ride tomorrow, but I wasn't sure if 6 Mile saw any rain today. Thanks

GHM73

Looking for a condition report. I wanted to get in an early morning ride tomorrow, but I wasn't sure if 6 Mile saw any rain today. Thanks

Hey Randy, we got rain here in town but I think the trails should soak it all up by morning, but for a few puddles. I was planning on going out early as well.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions