6 Mile Run Conditions

I Ride Bikes

I think I saw the them too. There were three wearing white shirts. I told them that helmets were required there. The dad seemed somewhat understanding but clueless.

jerzey111

it was nice today, but the rain is needed.
on the side note, i never saw my dog get this many ticks in 6 mile. i swear we picked of about 40-50.

saw a lot of people w/ dogs today, hopefully they take precautions

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wonder if any of us crossed paths:hmmm:

I'm pretty sure I saw you at the Canal lot- I was going to say hey,
but you had something serious going on with your crackberry....

walter

Fourth Party
I'm pretty sure I saw you at the Canal lot- I was going to say hey,
but you had something serious going on with your crackberry....

lol, yeah that was me, I was about ready to smash it into the ground. Who were you, did you go sit on the bench or were you one of the guys by the cars?

Was out today from 630ish to dark. Crossed paths with another who said someone strung up a very thick branch of thorns along the path that he hit. Cut him up some and he bit the dust. Keep an eye out for some assholes doing this.

This was the blue trail near canal rd lot.

Besides that great job near the concrete bridge and whoever fixed the bridge along the creek near Blackwells mill road.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
lol, yeah that was me, I was about ready to smash it into the ground. Who were you, did you go sit on the bench or were you one of the guys by the cars?

Thought that was you- the cross bike gave it away.
I was on the bench sorting some things out with a clif bar.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Was out today from 630ish to dark. Crossed paths with another who said someone strung up a very thick branch of thorns along the path that he hit. Cut him up some and he bit the dust. Keep an eye out for some assholes doing this.

This was the blue trail near canal rd lot.

Besides that great job near the concrete bridge and whoever fixed the bridge along the creek near Blackwells mill road.

Anyone else see this?

My guess is that this person was taking one of the zillion shortcuts out there.

We have been closing the shortcuts down as we see them.

..and yes that was us that dragged 30+ bags of cement out there last week.

WJF

Anyone else see this?

My guess is that this person was taking one of the zillion shortcuts out there.

We have been closing the shortcuts down as we see them.

..and yes that was us that dragged 30+ bags of cement out there last week.
J,

I was out yesterday and several of the short cuts I blocked in the twistes were back in use again. The branches were down and now part of the short cut. Also removed the caution tape from our week old concrete work that everyone was just riding over.

Slinky29er

Wife and I got out there from about 11 till 3. 12.9 miles. Of course we found out the parking isn't like where we ride and just park any where. We parked on the grass in the canal lot and ended up with Janice little love note lol. What's the parking fine?
Btw trails are awesome and thanks to everyone who takes care of them!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Wife and I got out there from about 11 till 3. 12.9 miles. Of course we found out the parking isn't like where we ride and just park any where. We parked on the grass in the canal lot and ended up with Janice little love note lol. What's the parking fine?
Btw trails are awesome and thanks to everyone who takes care of them!

I would fight the ticket.

There are no signs suggesting you can not park on the grass.

walter

Fourth Party
J, I forgot to mention yesterday all the *newer* improvements. It seems everytime I come to 6 Miles Ron there are more berms, more rollers and better overall conditions. The concrete work on the concrete bridge is fantastic, thanks to you and all the folks that get out there to give you a hand.

walter

Fourth Party
Thought that was you- the cross bike gave it away.
I was on the bench sorting some things out with a clif bar.

ya know, I noticed you gave me the "hey, youre you, arent you" kinda look when you rolled up. Next time say hello.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
ya know, I noticed you gave me the "hey, youre you, arent you" kinda look when you rolled up. Next time say hello.

I wish everyone would wear name tags with their mtbNJ.com screen name on it so I know who you all are :hysterica

Shaggz

A strong 7
If I wanted people to recognize me I would just ride around wearing my bibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions