6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Mr Richardson and I cleaned up the treeline along the road at Jacques this am. Likely the most boring of trail work, but we are working on making the Jacques lot more inviting. Look for 2x the parking in the next few weeks.
9C211A6A-2F6A-4229-96F5-41AAAE63B9E2.jpeg
168F3C84-6DC7-4C24-8FDA-FEDE36B77B7C.jpeg

pygmypony

Pat ..when I was there LAST weekend, the concrete bridge was getting pretty clogged . I cleared what I could with the rake to help ,but I think someone will need to go in and really clear I out . Just a heads up for ya
is there a rake stashed in the woods somewhere there?

JonF

Mr Richardson and I cleaned up the treeline along the road at Jacques this am. Likely the most boring of trail work, but we are working on making the Jacques lot more inviting. Look for 2x the parking in the next few weeks. View attachment 156141View attachment 156142
Will they put a porta-potty there now with the increased parking capacity? The other lots all have accommodations. All that scrub used to be great cover to take a leak after a long 1 hr drive to get there.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
is there a rake stashed in the woods somewhere there?

Yes - pond side, it is strapped to a tree.

Pat ..when I was there LAST weekend, the concrete bridge was getting pretty clogged . I cleared what I could with the rake to help ,but I think someone will need to go in and really clear I out . Just a heads up for ya

Thanks - i'll check it out.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Conditikn Updates ? Working just down the road would like to get a ride in after work if possible

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It's bad - but nothing too big. My waders are in the truck!

1619477266068.png

I also cleared this -
1619477302967.png

check out the "branch" that sticks out into the sky away from the picture. It is just hanging there. I know how to release it but would need some other people there to stop traffic and get the trunk off me when it comes down.

This was just ugly
1619477431337.png

Better now -
1619477498311.png

This is our way-too-long for the lumber bridge.i have some ideas tho. we'll see.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions