6 Mile Run Conditions

snashters

New TTF?
I guess the parking lots must be full already.

6MR TTF.jpg

pygmypony

apparently that asshat drove onto the white trail from jacques

a friend sent me this link from some website that is apparently very popular with old people and radical politicos...

joenova

That was the perfect time to hit it. I'm sure it's beyond crowded already and it's not even 60 degrees yet. Next best time to hit it today will be 6pm.
Was there from about 10:30-12:30 and the Canal lot didn’t even have anyone parked on the grass yet, haha. It did by the time I left, though. The Jacques lot looks great, too. So much more room for overflow parking, etc. Trails themselves were pretty empty compared to other days — surprised me, to be honest.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
That was the perfect time to hit it. I'm sure it's beyond crowded already and it's not even 60 degrees yet. Next best time to hit it today will be 6pm.
Weekends I'm out my door at 6:15am headed to a trail. This way I can get back and go out with the weehoo and my wife on her LIV in the afternoon.

Deamon59

Road white and blue, conditions are good with a few wet spots here and there. I was planning to park at the canal lot but it was full so I went to Jacques. I actually saw the muddy white Ford focus in the Jacques lot as I was getting ready to ride. I could see the driver with dirty sweatpants and very muddy shoes, as well as muddy handprints on the sides of the car. Part of me wanted to take a picture but I was just about to ride and didn’t want any trouble. Looked like a young guy that had a rough day 😂.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions