6 Mile Run Conditions

Gene

The Dancing Machine
never did that before... but i tried changing the trails to closed. did it work?

ETA: if it did, i hope someone remembers to go back in and change it later.
Yep! For those out of the know and use the app I hope it helps them decide on where to ride.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
never did that before... but i tried changing the trails to closed. did it work?

ETA: if it did, i hope someone remembers to go back in and change it later.
This is the first time I ever noticed a red flag for six mile in the listing for “what’s new”

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This is the first time I ever noticed a red flag for six mile in the listing for “what’s new”
unnamed (1).gif

forgot i did this last year.

GHM73

Yup, still plenty of wetness, snow melt and cold nights keeping the ground saturated. I'm thinking most of this month will still be pretty damp depending on rainfall. Gotta get boots on the ground and see in person (safely of course). I'm sure J will have updates.

The Kalmyk

Yup, still plenty of wetness, snow melt and cold nights keeping the ground saturated. I'm thinking most of this month will still be pretty damp depending on rainfall. Gotta get boots on the ground and see in person (safely of course). I'm sure J will have updates.

Did you walk it?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Look for the morons to be out this weekend. This is likely the most important week of the year to NOT ride here
But the park is still closed. Correct? Are the signs up and stuff? (I realize that doesn't stop certain people)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions