6 Mile Run Conditions

THATmanMANNY

On the trail now. From wettest to driest. It’s like a 5. Acceptable yea. You won’t be leaving ruts but slick and puddles but mostly okay. Some mud on bike but mostly tires. But not the fast 6mile you expect. Like one more day would be fantastic.

THATmanMANNY

I’m pretty sure it’s a no go. When I went Tuesday it was borderline. I thought it was going to be clear Wednesday but then it rained again and again. Plus with cold temps. Not good. “Ride” RV with @Patrick instead

WJF

I think it’s gonna be a huge mess, but some one post a report and some photos please
Ed K and I were out trimming on the Canal side this morning, conditions are still slick with leaves and wet conditions, too many tire tracks, muddy people and bikes passing us. Rain started around 11:30 this morning.

pygmypony

heading there tomorrow in the AM, will report back. for what it's worth, have ridden my local Edison NJ woods the past two days and they've dried up really well. they are usually a very good proxy for 6MR so i expect conditions to be pretty good tomorrow.

pygmypony

not the greatest conditions but rideable...slick in some corners with mud puddles in all the typical spots...i’d give it a C+
857B67AB-F03F-43D1-A157-B60AC3D8C4D0.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions