6 Mile Run @ 6pm Wednesday May 7th

Wobbegong

Riding at 6pm Wednesday May 7th from the Jersey Knights Soccer Club parking lot on rt. 27. Ride pace adjusted to the group, we'll keep pace to make it back before dark, but it won't be a hammerfest either. We will ride the whole park, so expect a stream crossing or two. This will be a good opportunity for a full tour if you haven't been to 6 Mile Run before. Hope to see you there.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
im in...i think...im doing my riding clipless from now on just hope the bridges and that small log ride dont sike me out too bad...im pretty much relearning how to ride a few others will be there from the site...we were talking alittle bout it at the allaire ride today...

Last edited:

dirty bert

Banned
Riding at 6pm Wednesday May 7th from the Jersey Knights Soccer Club parking lot on rt. 27. Ride pace adjusted to the group, we'll keep pace to make it back before dark, but it won't be a hammerfest either. We will ride the whole park, so expect a stream crossing or two. This will be a good opportunity for a full tour if you haven't been to 6 Mile Run before. Hope to see you there.

i may be there but not at 6. i'll see you somewhere on the trails. i was at 6mile today, real sweet, much better than sunday.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i will try to be there at 6, but i may not be able to make it on time (i don't want you to wait since i cant be solid about the time) but i'll see you on the trails. i'll be starting from the ranger station side... but probably a little later.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim

J,

Hey, I thought you were riding tonight? I'll be there along with Carole, Mex and beer after?

Tim

wingers

Should be a great evening to ride. I will be out but will probable start from the ranger station sometime after 6 pm. Hope to see you on the trail.

P

pdm362

I would like to ride with you guys but it will be my first time riding a SS at 6 mile. I hope you guys won't mind if I tag along. I also don't really know the trail system very well. I've ridden there once with you wobblegong but it was sometime last year.

Paul

walter

Fourth Party
I would estimate its about a 13 or so mile loop, so if you are comfortable riding that on a rigid or a single speed have at it.

I unfortunately still cannot ride so if someone shows up named walter, its not me its the other walter.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
how is six mile for a rigid bike. Is it rocky?

nah not at all...and as for the dude on the SS...you should be fine too i saw a dude at hartshorne the other day comming up the hill at the Y section towards huber i guess ridged 29 SS...i granny the hill...im scared of the bidge crossings and the log rides now but im sure the natural "i got this" thats in all guys will prob come thru and ill hit them and be fine

Last edited:

rayder

I have a half day at work today so I may join you. I usually do a group ride at lewis morris on wednesdays but I think I may take advantage off the half day and meet you guys. I've never been there and have a horrible sense of direction.

P

pdm362

need help

is anyone running a 29er tonight? I have tubeless tires but for some reason the valve is beginning to leak air :mad2:. would anyone have a tube I can borrow for the ride? Thanks

Paul

Top Bottom