6 Mile Run @ 6pm Wednesday May 7th

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Great Ride

Hey it great to get out there with everyone tonight. Nice people, great weather, action (Paul), nice bikes, who could ask for anything better?

Nice to meet everyone tonight. Post if you are heading out after work during the week, Wed. nights are best for me but might be able to make other days.

Tim

Wobbegong

We had a great turnout. Bumped into a few others as well. I'm glad so many people made it out to ride, it was a great night. Many more to come.

J.

rayder

thanks

It was my first time at 6m and it was alot of fun. It was great meeting all of you. great trails, great pace, out just before dark, perfect. thanks to Jason and everyone else. Hope to get back down there with you guys some day soon.

The Kalmyk

Fun to get out with a group yesterday...Thanks JPace for gathering some troops and it was a pleasure meeting everyone

J

julienjaborska

Sounds like you guys had a fun ride. Hopefully I can make it out with you guys someday, unfortunately I don't get out of work until 7:00 so we'll see. Might have to save that for a weekend ride or something.

Wobbegong

My legs are killing me today...........Thanks Guys!!!!!!

Thats good, it will make you stronger.

Sounds like you guys had a fun ride. Hopefully I can make it out with you guys someday, unfortunately I don't get out of work until 7:00 so we'll see. Might have to save that for a weekend ride or something.

There will be many more to come over the season. I was really happy to see so many people come out yesterday.

Madness

I know the best remedy for that is another ride. I am going to try to get on my bike after work today if I get out of the city at a decent hour. I only feel a little jello legged when I walk up steps, which is normal after a good ride.It is all worth it for a fun ride like that.
Once again great times had by all.....

Top Bottom