6 Mile Ride Wednesday

Madness

Thinking about an after work 6 mile run session on Wednesday around 6:30 if anybody is interested. Providing that the weather is good and we don't have any crazy storms. It will be a fun pace just fast enough to be fun and get out of the woods before dark.
Any Takers............

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Madness,

I'm in. Any chance of starting a little earlier like 6pm? If not I'll just work a little longer. Let me know. My bike is packed, see you tomorrow.

Tim

Madness

Madness,

I'm in. Any chance of starting a little earlier like 6pm? If not I'll just work a little longer. Let me know. My bike is packed, see you tomorrow.

Tim

I got a buddie of mine coming up from Cherry Hill to ride with me tomorrow and we were thinking of maybe even getting rolling around 5pm. Let me know if you can make it.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm thinking of going today around 5ish. It will be my first time there.
I drive a Silver Civic si and have a Red Trek Fuel Ex.
If you see me wandereing around looking lost... help a brother out...

N

nx52cc

6 mile

havent riden there yet but i know the place i think theres a cupple diferent places to park ill meat u at what ever one u want to park at ill b rideing my bike from plainsboro to 6 mile if u can call me to set up a time you will b there and ill meet you there 609-751-7913 my name is Ed

Madness

Let's all meet in in the Rt. 27 side parking lot between 4:45 - 5:00. I drive the Silver Pathfinder and I think by now you all know my rig. See you all later

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I won't get there until 5:30pm at the earliest, hopefully 5:45 at the latest. If you can wait great, if not I'll see you after at the Taco joint.

Tim

MTB Aussie

Thinking about an after work 6 mile run session on Wednesday around 6:30 if anybody is interested. Providing that the weather is good and we don't have any crazy storms. It will be a fun pace just fast enough to be fun and get out of the woods before dark.
Any Takers............
Speaking of getting out of the woods before dark. Is there a law/regulation at 6 mile on when it "closes"? For example, Chimney Rock says it closes 30 minutes after dusk, which more than allows for night riding in my book.

N

nx52cc

Let's all meet in in the Rt. 27 side parking lot between 4:45 - 5:00. I drive the Silver Pathfinder and I think by now you all know my rig. See you all later

where on rt27 old stop and shop or where please if you have time i dont want to miss u guys like i said im comeing from plainsboro and would live to ride in a grupe please call me so i dont miss u all thanks 609 751 7913

Madness

Way past there. The lot is at the Somerset Kinghts Soccer fields across from Hidden Lake Apts. on the south bound side of 27. From where you are just keep coming up 27 N. and you will see the signs.

N

nx52cc

thanks see u there

leaving plainsboro now its 345 pm see u @445

Top Bottom