6 mile Preservation Ride on Thursday 9/18

Jerzeejoe

Hey..

I was just wondering if anyone was up for a ride at 6 mile on Thursday around 430pm. I just goot homme from riding and met a guy named Skip who is willing to give a tour through some of the more unfamiliar Trails.. So count me in

Joe

THATmanMANNY

I am a 6mile local and I am riding thursday. I am bringing a beginner friend and we are starting at canal lot @ 5pm. I wasn't sure if I should post or not cause I'm not looking to drop my friend or have him hurt himself so I was thinking of posting a beginner's/intermediate ride. You are welcome to join if you are not looking to hammer...

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im going to be there probably around 6. i know its late, butim sure ill run into you!

Jerzeejoe

im actually supposed to meet a friend at the rt 27 parking lot around 300- 330 if he gets out of work early if not im supposed to meet up with someone else there around 430 so im sure i will run into a few of yas whoever may show up

joe

Madness

I was thinking about doing a lap around ye old 6 mile today after work myself. I could meet up with you guys in the 27 lot at 4:30......

THATmanMANNY

Canal Side @ 5pm

Madness: Damn son. You been MIA.

It's official I will start 5pm at canal side. Closer from work then going to 27 lot and that way my friend can hop onto 287 from there easier. See you punks on the trail.

Top Bottom