6 Mile Madness This Saturday 11am

Madness

There has been talk about this on another thread so I am going to make it official. This Saturday Let's have a little 6 Mile Madness (pun intended). The pace will be fast but fun and NOBODY GETS DROPPED!!!!! There will be rally points at all the usual spots (ie: Concrete bridge, So. Middlebush Crossing etc). I am thinking about maybe a little BBQ in the parking lot after we get done. I have a small portable grill that I can throw some hamburgers and hotdogs on and a big cooler that we can fill with some cold frosty adult beverages if we are able to do that.

So Who's In?????????

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I won't be able to make it. But I'm going to start the Excuse Train.

1. I was on a Singles Booze Cruise around Manhattan and the boat lost power so I missed the train back to Jersey and didn't get home until 8 this morning after sleeping in the Penn Station bathroom.

Frank

Sasquatch

1. I was on a Singles Booze Cruise around Manhattan and the boat lost power so I missed the train back to Jersey and didn't get home until 8 this morning after sleeping in the Penn Station bathroom.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madness

Make sure you get the USA Today, it makes a way bettter blanket then the Times..............:D

C

cwernecke05

i am in. what parkin spot yall want to meet at. ill bring some beverages and some brots

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
3). I have a 9:00 AM coup d'etat scheduled in Botswana. So much dissent, so few minions to do my biding.

TommyCrash

4. I woke up at 4:00am next to....my wife. I can't remember if I used protection. I paid for our continental breakfast the next morning, just to show her I care.:D

What time? Time, time, give me time? I'm good after 3:00pm. Work gets in the way.

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
my girlfriend and i are going to start coming out on the weekends more, but we will be in vegas this week :)

Stocky

My guess is we'll cross paths with you guys, We'll probably hit it sometime between 9am-10am. 11 is just to late for us, we need to head back to Morris County and I'm actually gonna try to go way out of my way and hit Halters (for the first time) ON OUR WAY HOME.

Can someone give me some directions from the Parkway if we're headed north.
We'll be coming from south of PNC.

Mike

J-Dro

Ahh yes... an ice cold PBR and hot dog after the ride... with the fresh air wafting from the water treatment plant on Rt 27. Good times.

But unfortunately I can't make it because...

8. My dog ate the trail map

Top Bottom