6 Mile Madness This Saturday 11am

Madness

Damn almost forgot this thread was about a group ride on Saturday. It turned into the 1001 excuses for Madness missing the Sunday ride...........lol

6 Mile Run is located off Rt. 27 in Somerset. Let me know where you are coming from and I will try to give you directions

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Warcricket out. SixSeven in.

WTF is wrong with you guys lately?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I may be up for that since I can't come up with any clever excuses...yet. What time are we meeting?

BiknBen

Madness said:
6 Mile Run is located off Rt. 27 in Somerset. Let me know where you are coming from and I will try to give you directions

I'll be riding from Uganda. Can you provide me with the most scenic route to 6-mile? :rofl:

How bout you direct them to the Trail Directory portion of this site? Then they can learn to read a map and find their own way.

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=17

Madness

I won't be able to make it. But I'm going to start the Excuse Train.

1. I was on a Singles Booze Cruise around Manhattan and the boat lost power so I missed the train back to Jersey and didn't get home until 8 this morning after sleeping in the Penn Station bathroom.

See what you started..............lol

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Consider it a compliment, of sorts. This place gets real goofy in the winter.

C

cwernecke05

I am thinking about maybe a little BBQ in the parking lot after we get done. I have a small portable grill that I can throw some hamburgers and hotdogs on and a big cooler that we can fill with some cold frosty adult beverages if we are able to do that.

So Who's In?????????

hey madness are you still goin to bring your grill. ill bring some brewskies and some charcoal. i guess we need to get a good headcount of who is goin to show up and get everyone to bring a little somethin for after the ride. anyone else interested in cookin after the ride. if it would be to out in the open at the parkin lot on rt 27 im sure there wouldnt be a problem with us havin a couple beers and food over at the canal road parkin area

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im sure there wouldnt be a problem with us havin a couple beers and food over at the canal road parkin area

Gotta be a full moon today or yesterday, right? Do you guys really believe that drinking beer in the parking lot of a state park is not asking for trouble?

Listen, I'm not going to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do. But posting it on a public message board is asking for trouble.

J-Dro

im sure there wouldnt be a problem with us havin a couple beers and food over at the canal road parkin area

This is probably not a very good idea to have open beers right next to the Ranger station on a Saturday afternoon. Alcohol is not legal there BTW.

C

cwernecke05

this is who i show comin on saturday for sure

me
madness
biknben
tonyride
mr.chainsaw

hey norm good point i didnt think about that. i really didnt see it as bein a problem but you may be right. you think its alright for us to cook out there?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You're from Texas, right? I'll give you a pass on this one.

Cooking - hard to say. If someone gets it in their head that they don't like it, you're done. I'm sure it's illegal to cook in the lot, no matter how harmless you're being. Aren't there any grills anywhere in the park?

C

cwernecke05

You're from Texas, right? I'll give you a pass on this one.

Cooking - hard to say. If someone gets it in their head that they don't like it, you're done. I'm sure it's illegal to cook in the lot, no matter how harmless you're being. Aren't there any grills anywhere in the park?

ya im from texas, its legal to drink beer anywhere down there. sometimes i forget about the different rules up here. i dont know if there are any grills in the park. its kinda dissapointing that we cant cook in a state park

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
ya im from texas, its legal to drink beer anywhere down there. sometimes i forget about the different rules up here. i dont know if there are any grills in the park. its kinda dissapointing that we cant cook in a state park

you can check to see if there are ones near the soccer fields, other than that, you are out of luck.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Well in this one, Keith Woodpecker is accurate. We live in a state of wimps (and litigation). If you don't operate inside the painted lines you'll get in trouble. I think that particular park is a little more heavy in the regard because:

1. The ranger is always there
2. It's an extremely densely populated area

C

cwernecke05

Well in this one, Keith Woodpecker is accurate. We live in a state of wimps (and litigation). If you don't operate inside the painted lines you'll get in trouble. I think that particular park is a little more heavy in the regard because:

1. The ranger is always there
2. It's an extremely densely populated area

hey norm thanks for bringin that up, probably kept me out of alot of trouble haha

BiknBen

this is who i show comin on saturday for sure

me
madness
biknben
tonyride
mr.chainsaw

hey norm good point i didnt think about that. i really didnt see it as bein a problem but you may be right. you think its alright for us to cook out there?

Me??? 11am ride start on a saturday??? Lone-Star boy must be dreamin!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I'm not planning to attend the 11am ride.

Madness

Me??? 11am ride start on a saturday??? Lone-Star boy must be dreamin!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I'm not planning to attend the 11am ride.

Ben is too good to be sceen with the likes of us common folk.....................LOL

Top Bottom