6 Mile Madness This Saturday 11am

Madness

I guess I deserve all the wise cracks after talking all that mess and missing the ride on Sunday. It will be a good time for who ever shows up...........

Cold PBR's and sewage go together hand in hand. PBR is the King Of Dirt Beer Forget about that Bud garbage..........

walter

Fourth Party
I guess I deserve all the wise cracks after talking all that mess and missing the ride on Sunday. It will be a good time for who ever shows up...........

Cold PBR's and sewage go together hand in hand. PBR is the King Of Dirt Beer Forget about that Bud garbage..........

$1 PBR's at the Court Tavern makes for a very cheap date:drooling:

J-Dro

$1 PBR's at the Court Tavern makes for a very cheap date:drooling:

One of my favorite movie scenes of all time is in Blue Velvet when Dennis Hopper expresses his disdain for Heineken and his love of PBR. A classic.

Madness

My guess is we'll cross paths with you guys, We'll probably hit it sometime between 9am-10am. 11 is just to late for us, we need to head back to Morris County and I'm actually gonna try to go way out of my way and hit Halters (for the first time) ON OUR WAY HOME.

Can someone give me some directions from the Parkway if we're headed north.
We'll be coming from south of PNC.

Mike

You can hit 287 North off the parkway and take it to exit 10 (New Brunswick, So. Bound Brook Exit) When you get off the exit follow the signs for New Brunswick. Follow Easton Ave. about 4 lights to JFK Blvd (There will be a McDonalds on your left right before the JFK light) Make a right on JFK and follow JFK to the end. You will go over Hamilton St and JFK will turn into Bennents Ln. Don't get off of JFK/ Bennents Ln. until you get to the very end. At the light at the end you can make a left or right only, make a right and follow past the first light (There is a WaWa on the corner) The parking lot will be on your right about a half mile past that light. The Jersey Knights soccer field parking lot is where the trail head it located.

Sounds kinda confusing but it's really easy to get to from 287

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can I pause for a moment and raise a dented PBR to this thread, a throwback from the good old "seek and destroy every thread" days.

13. I was busy trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

walter

Fourth Party
14. I will be at a bachelor party with my mom, then I have to give a hooker a ride to the airport.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For the common good your posts from today have been deleted and I've put you on the shelf until noon tomorrow.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
15. "I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD."

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
15. "I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD."
Joliet Jake, RIP.

C

cwernecke05

18. my truck wouldnt start and then when it did i hit a dog on the way.

on the serious side how many of yall are showin up on saturday

Top Bottom