6 MILE @ 5:30pm on Thurs. 7/17/08

THATmanMANNY

Well CNNmoney.com rated Franklin Township as #5 to live in 2008. I think it is because of 6 MILE RUN :D - The best flowing singletrack around here. So let us celebrate with a ride!

Also, because the truth is I got my ass handed to me at CR this week and 6 mile is always guaranteed fantastical ride.

Meet: 27 lot
Start time: 5:45pm the latest (will accommodate)
Route: The usual

LET'S DOOOO IT :getsome:

Neilism

I Owe Norm $10
530 it is!

Ill be there at 530. About how long do you expect to ride for? Im rather new to the trail and am far from an expert but Ill do my best.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i should be there around that time, maybe me and the girlfriend will just follow you guys until i take my shortened path :)

THATmanMANNY

Ill be there at 530. About how long do you expect to ride for? Im rather new to the trail and am far from an expert but Ill do my best.

Depends... how long do you feel comfortable riding for? We can take it easy. It's cool. If there is no one else joining that wants to do the whole thing I may just do laps on the 27 side.

Red helmet, red jersey, rusty colored Haro = me

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i'll be out there today - i might not be able to make the 5:30 time so i won't commit - but look for me out there - grayish helmet, rootbeer niner. i'm feeling like i'll be wearing an orange shirt today.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
yet another day of great conditions at 6 mile. i didn't have time to do the whole park, but i did beat the rain coming out.

THATmanMANNY

NMH and I started at 5:45 sharp and got back at 7:10. We got to do the whole park by bypassing some sections on the canal side and taking half of the expressway back. Way to show some heart NMH cause I'm starting to realize I feel naked without riding the whole thing.

Top Bottom