elzoller

El Guac-Oh
picard-sigh.jpg

Frank

Sasquatch

you should work for Hallmark...you find a picture for every occasion. :rofl:

That was me last night when I noticed Orange paint all over the park.....I pray it's the temporary kind.:mad2:

Last edited:

Frank

Sasquatch
I went out again tonight and it's permanent paint.:mad3:

I think it's best if I not find out who did it. Not cool.:mad:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
saw the paint Monday night at the start of skillman trail looks like someone is trying to mark the orange trail...with dayglo...

Frank

Sasquatch
saw the paint Monday night at the start of skillman trail looks like someone is trying to mark the orange trail...with dayglo...

They painted a couple of blazes on Steelman and various other trails but did you notice the trail marker?? Totally unnecessary.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Is there a runnning race soon? You have to stay MILES AHEAD of that crowd, they blazed the entire park about 6 years ago, blue/grey I think?

LandCruiser

I went for a 7:30 am ride on Sunday and in the lot their was what looked like a group HS cross country Girls getting for ready for a run. :hmmm:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
They painted a couple of blazes on Steelman and various other trails but did you notice the trail marker?? Totally unnecessary.
that was the first thin I saw on moday night my first thought was to quote MIG "WTF??'
like i said it might be a very misguided helper I think the log puller might have thought he was doing us a service ( or is that just my meds talking...) :hmmm:
any way going to try and hit the trails friday night and maybe sat. real early before anyone but the cat is up at the house...

ebineezer

is there a group ride this week? my family rented a beach house in Lavalette and was hoping to check you guys at Allaire... let me know what's good

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions