501 to Hartshorne????????

dualfisted

Is there any 501ers out there that are gonna hit up this vitamin mtbnj group ride on sunday the 14th @ 9am? I am off and it seems like my boarding plans in Vermont may fall thru. If that occurs I'm gonna try to make the ride, as I don't get ride there often enuff, especially with a guided tour. 501 REPRESENT!!!

its too latein the day kinda...me scott walter mike are meeting at 8.00am at allaire for a ride done by 11 the latest, titans kick off at 1.00pm.

We should be there for at least part of the ride anyway. Got family stuff going on in the afternoon.

wishing I could be there but alas to much stuff to do in the am..gonna try for some sort of ride in the afternoon.

BTW nice avatar Jim & Val....

Mike everything work out with your jeep? Hope so. We have to do that ghost shiz sometime, hope to see you on a ride soon.

Mike everything work out with your jeep? Hope so. We have to do that ghost shiz sometime, hope to see you on a ride soon.

worked out as good as I could expect ( more to follow ) PM for the ghost stuff.

I am in. As Ken said, Hartshorne as good today, and it should be even better after an additional 12 - 13 hours.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions