501 Crew Beginner ride

Damned missed.....

I gotta keep up with you guys,... I haven't been on here to see the latest. Seems I suffer from CBS (Cranky Baby Syndrome) also.... Watch out it may be contagious!

Well I will keep my eyes on the boards.

See you guys around.

Fun time...good to meet Boris_159, Mondojoe, and Jeffstop8 for the first time. It was also great to see the other members of the 501 crew again.:D

501 TJ !!

I'm back....

:)the knee is much better, every once in a while it reminds me that it I have to step carefully but most of the time I don't even think about it.

I would love to get a ride going with you guys in the next couple of days. I start back at work next week which will limit my ride time significantly. Family is coming over on Saturday but pretty much every other day is open. Of course it will hve to be a beginner paced ride.

If anyone is interested let's get something started.

hahaha

Fun time...good to meet Boris_159, Mondojoe, and Jeffstop8 for the first time. It was also great to see the other members of the 501 crew again.:D

501 TJ !!

501 TJ!!!!! That's awesome!!! Jus' trying to spread the Allaire gospel as it's been passed unto me. I'm jus jazzed on the bikin', jazzed on Allaire, n jazzed on bein' part of the 501 Crew, we are the zaniest mtb group around. I'm gonna try n hit that new trail soon damnit

sunday sunday sunday! well it looks like well be getting 2 solid days of rain tonight and tomorrow and saturday... which mean STELLAR conditions at allaire for sunday!

sunday sunday sunday.... works as long as the trails drain if not it might just be a cleanup ride...
BTW: ran into 2 dudes last night who were talking about the new trail and how nice it was..only comment I heard was that we should have put a bridge over the cut thru between the sides.
which I agreed but said it would need to be real tall to let the horses walk under it..:)

yeah i agree about the cut through. i got kinda sketched out by it myself. maybe if it were cut back some so they are not so steep going in and out:hmmm:

lets see what the rain does for us it's tough to get the right mix of trail that won't just wash away and still be fun I bet as soon as this trail gets solid this will be fun..
I think the guys were just busting about the bridge :hmmm: would be cool though..

yeah a bridge would be awesome there. as long as it has spikes and lava flowing underneath it. f^ck, while we are at it; one of those swinging logs full of spikes coming out of the trees like in predator. might as well make it dangerous AS WELL as fun

Modification of the modification?

:hmmm:I haven't been back there since the day we cut the new trail but from what I remember it seems like it would be a fun little dip? Was it too steep on either sides or was it the compositio nof the grounds (rocks/roots) that were causing an issue?:hmmm:

no it is still a fun dip and was made more shallow when it was opened.
these guys you know were just busting chops about the bridge... :)

no way man! BRIDGE!!! i want more bridges in this place than madison county! bridges and skinnys in places where bridges and skinnys shouldnt be. crazy stuff! maybe a 1 square mile skills area that you have to take a zipline into over shark infested waters?

no way man! BRIDGE!!! i want more bridges in this place than madison county! bridges and skinnys in places where bridges and skinnys shouldnt be. crazy stuff! maybe a 1 square mile skills area that you have to take a zipline into over shark infested waters?

watch you tongue pal

All this crap belongs on the New Trail thread and for what it's worth the dip will be fine. Just get out and ride it so we can pack that sucker down.
I am now officially cranky because I have not ridden in a few days, and my tm gloves had Poison Ivy juice on them and I have it on my hands now.:mad3:
Other than that everything is fine.:rolleyes:

sheesh Frank!!!!!

Who knew that u could get any more poison ivy onto u?!?!?!? I got out to ride the fixxy shortly yesterday, then took the old lady for a spin out @ Allaire. Didn't get too many miles in, she wasn't feeling the groove and we just beat the rain. IE- no new trail section ride for me. I'll hopefully be riding tues/ wed of next week, cuz I work til monday now, and am leaving for NC (Wilmington) late wed nite. Luckily I will get some surfing in tho, woo hoo.
PS- all my chiggers be gone, now my body is a chigger graveyard.
Sincerely 501 TJ, haha

All this crap belongs on the New Trail thread and for what it's worth the dip will be fine. Just get out and ride it so we can pack that sucker down.
I am now officially cranky because I have not ridden in a few days, and my tm gloves had Poison Ivy juice on them and I have it on my hands now.:mad3:
Other than that everything is fine.:rolleyes:

Dude,
you need to go to costco and pick up a drum-o-benadrly :)
and burn your tm clothes...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions