501 Crew Beginner ride

jeffstop8

One for the money.........

Count me in. Looking forward to getting familiar with this trail - add it to the trails resume.

Thanks!

rlb

I wont make it down this morning after all, I really wanted to check this place out too. Hopefully next time! :mad:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
that fool would be me :(. thats ok though, i cant really hold anything tight anyhow in my right hand after silly shenanigans at a show last night. have a good ride today everyone!

dualfisted

i'm jus'.........

Droppin' the kids @ the pool, so I should be there right on time. Cya's.
Yo Scott, stay outta the pit, or get less mean, injuries seriously inhibit riding time.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Out

Sorry guys - I am out. Got a bad case of CBS this morning (cranky baby syndrome). This plus a long day of daddy out biking usually results in a severe case of POWS (pissed off...well, y'know).

Catch you 501 cats next time.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
a life once lost, the banner, day of pigs at asbury lanes. one dude was an accidental hit. i broke his tooth. he seemed to be ok with me buying him a beer as a replacement for his tooth(i love drunk idiots), another was a dude that went after my friend from behind(cheapshotting will not be tolerated) so he got a couple of lumps. than he called the cops, haha what a sissy. take your punches and call it a night little girl. than another dude was kind of the same situation as the previous fella. he took a nap though(also the reason my hands hurting). show ediquite must improve or the beatings will continue. haha. this is the exact reason i do not go to shows anymore. im too old for nonsense. lol. mountain biking>hardcore shows.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Would have loved to be there, got home from an 18 hour day,..900 yards of concrete poured!

Damm....work sucks...My next door neighbor works for clayton driving a cement truck he is all over dropping loads.
Anywho this was once again a good time by all by my garmin we did just under 16 milles on both sides of the street only 2 flats and 2 falls I was one but that was just for the lack of Josh or MIG so I had to take up the slack..:)
good to see new faces hope you guys get down again...:)
remember Sunday morning TM 08:00 at hospital road...
l8tr..

Last edited:

ebineezer

word up. good time at the ride today...i was one of the flats AND one of the falls....do i get a prize?:D

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Damm....work sucks...My next door neighbor works for clayton driving a cement truck he is all over dropping loads.
Anywho this was once again a good time by all by my garmin we did just under 16 milles on both sides of the street only 2 flats and 2 falls I was one but that was just for the lack of Josh or MIG so I had to take up the slack..:)
good to see new faces hope you guys get down again...:)
remember Sunday morning TM 08:00 at hospital road...
l8tr..

hahahah eaaaaaaaaat sh^t!!!! i havnt fallen at allaire in a LONG time. :D

dualfisted

no prize yet

U have to break the record which is, I believe, seven falls.
I got my first flat in some time. I wound up putting a patch on while on the road home. One of my fastest flat fixes ever. Ran into Mike and rode back with him, so was a seriously good day. I did 26 miles total between road and dirt. LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait til the next one

M

mondojoe

Yesterday's Beginner Ride

Just want to thank everyone for the ride yesterday. What a great time with a great bunch of cool people. 501 Crew rules!!! BTW...Hey Frank, Do we still call them chiggers if we get them on the lower torso? :rofl: Can't wait for the next ride!

jeffstop8

oh yeah!

highly motivating group ride - great guidance, good pace, agreeable trails, mad distance. we went in, stayed tight and came out in one peace - like one love.
you cats made it worth the travel down. i'm sold. i can go on..........so

Thanks again!

PS_ great story about 501 Crew, Frank!!!

N

NiceIrishGirl

a life once lost, the banner, day of pigs at asbury lanes. one dude was an accidental hit. i broke his tooth. he seemed to be ok with me buying him a beer as a replacement for his tooth(i love drunk idiots), another was a dude that went after my friend from behind(cheapshotting will not be tolerated) so he got a couple of lumps. than he called the cops, haha what a sissy. take your punches and call it a night little girl. than another dude was kind of the same situation as the previous fella. he took a nap though(also the reason my hands hurting). show ediquite must improve or the beatings will continue. haha. this is the exact reason i do not go to shows anymore. im too old for nonsense. lol. mountain biking>hardcore shows.

Remember the time I came home from a show with a shoeprint embedded in my arm...and that shoeprint just happened to match your shoe EXACTLY:hmmm:??
Can't remember what show that was????

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Just want to thank everyone for the ride yesterday. What a great time with a great bunch of cool people. 501 Crew rules!!! BTW...Hey Frank, Do we still call them chiggers if we get them on the lower torso? :rofl: Can't wait for the next ride!
great to meet youse I guess it was worth blowing off class :) just watch the boards the "501 Crew" will be coming to a town near you..

Last edited:

boris_159

I had a great time.. Thanks a lot to the 501 Crew. This is the guy with the giant. Can't wait until the next one!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions