$500 Reward Specialzed Stumpjumper

Randal

FSR Comp Carbon 29

Stolen Off Of White Jeep In Asbury Park, NJ 8/26/17

Please call Randal 281-300-5330 or Asbury Park Police 732-774-1300

BLACK FRAME/ SILVER TOP/ GREEN LETTERING
Stumpy.jpg

So bad. Its like they stole my freedom and happiness.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I did post on this mtbnj but not sure if I did it correctly for people to see it???

Thanks for any help you can give.
Randal

will definitely keep an eye out, I drive through Asbury on the regular...... @YoBikeLady keep your eyes peeled at the shop. @Randal where in Asbury was it taken from? im sure if you ride around on Bangs Ave you may be able to spot it!

man, to think that I left mine on my rack overnight multiple nights on 2nd ave...

Thanks @Flaubert and @YoBikeLady it was taken off my jeep at Asbury Ave and Grand Ave right next to Liberty State Park. I put up Reward Flyers the last 2 weekends and "looked around". A couple of clues but nothing real yet.

Thanks @Flaubert and @YoBikeLady it was taken off my jeep at Asbury Ave and Grand Ave right next to Liberty State Park. I put up Reward Flyers the last 2 weekends and "looked around". A couple of clues but nothing real yet.
damn, I used to live right on Bergh.... its probably on the other side of the tracks by now

@Randal -

Per your Q on my profile - this is up, and available for public view.
Good luck, will keep an eye out.

Pat.

Was this at Liberty state park in Jersey City or in Asbury Park? I'll keep an eye out in the JC area

@jimvreeland I'm not sure what is on it now but when I last saw it it had 29 inch stock Specialized tires (I believe rims too).
It had Shimano M747 pedals, WTB black saddle and I cut 1/3 of the seat drop lever off (it was too long and was rubbing my thumb raw).
Thanks for being on the lookout,
Randal

Back
Top Bottom