50% OFF XC SKI SALE

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
This weekend is the start of Action Bikes and Outdoor's sale:D
All Alpina XC equipment will be 50% off.
NNN and BC NNN, Classic and Backcountry all in stock.
Grab yourself some gear and then hit one of the state parks or the ski center on your way home:getsome:

26r, Spence....................????

611 Broad St
Milford , PA 18337
570-296-4009

This weekend is the start of Action Bikes and Outdoor's sale:D
All Alpina XC equipment will be 50% off.
NNN and BC NNN, Classic and Backcountry all in stock.
Grab yourself some gear and then hit one of the state parks or the ski center on your way home:getsome:

26r, Spence....................????

611 Broad St
Milford , PA 18337
570-296-4009

Apparently I need some cx ski stuff, I have no idea where to start though. Boots, skis. Snowshoes would be nice too.

Brett- Can you give me an idea of what a complete beginner type set up will cost with the discount? No idea what I need but sounds like a killer deal.

thanks

This is great to see so many interested in XC skiing! Please buy stuff. This way it will not snow anymore. ;)

....I love XC skiing, but I have have had enough winter already!!!!

I'll be heading up there soon, I like the Discovery's, little wider for extra stability with metal edges. The trackers look very similar to the rossi bc65 which is popular. Im guessing around $3-400 for the whole package. Make sure the boots fit perfectly with no play, extremely important.

I'll post up when I get up there to see what the deal is, unless Brett can give us the low down.

I'll be heading up there soon, I like the Discovery's, little wider for extra stability with metal edges. The trackers look very similar to the rossi bc65 which is popular. Im guessing around $3-400 for the whole package. Make sure the boots fit perfectly with no play, extremely important.

I'll post up when I get up there to see what the deal is, unless Brett can give us the low down.

Let me know when you are heading up there, I may hitch a ride. Also, lets ride together for Sunday too.

This may see some resistance.. but what i use and love is a backcounrty setup.

Partial metal edges and a stiff, albeit heavy boot.

My setup is basically the fatbike of xc skis. Tough and nearly unstoppable with tons of float.

I almost always am breaking new trail and rarely cross or ski on another track.

I bought the best setup money could buy 4 years ago and I finally got my money's worth this year.

XC skiing is a blast and it has saved me from going bonkers this year.

I'm told the full setup price will be about $280 on average. If y'all take me up wit ya I may sweeten the deal with a diner trip:D I hate to say it put we have snowshoes too:drooling:

My setup is basically the fatbike of xc skis. Tough and nearly unstoppable with tons of float.

I almost always am breaking new trail and rarely cross or ski on another track.

I bought the best setup money could buy 4 years ago and I finally got my money's worth this year.

XC skiing is a blast and it has saved me from going bonkers this year.

Was that the setup u had when we hit 6 mi w Iggs? One of the best days i ever had BTW

I'm told the full setup price will be about $280 on average. If y'all take me up wit ya I may sweeten the deal with a diner trip:D I hate to say it put we have snowshoes too:drooling:

For 50% off it's still almost $300? Or is this one of those 50% off sales where it's only 50% off the first 5 air conditioners then it's like 8% off?

We need XC skis. If you bring them here I'll try to make you potato pancakes.

Qqite a distance from my house but people who know about this kinda of stuff say its a deal then i plan on going with a 4 year old in tow... i don't see myself spending over 3 bills... this season isn't going to fool me into exploding my communion money

For 50% off it's still almost $300? Or is this one of those 50% off sales where it's only 50% off the first 5 air conditioners then it's like 8% off?

We need XC skis. If you bring them here I'll try to make you potato pancakes.

The formula he gave me was actually more complicated than that. I think I gave the after sales tax $ if that helps.

When I finally break down and buy my own stuff, this is the direction I expect to take, more or less.

Damn I was just in Milford most of the day this past Saturday. Seems like a sweet deal and I'd love to pick some stuff up but doubt I'll be heading that way again soon.

Was that the setup u had when we hit 6 mi w Iggs? One of the best days i ever had BTW

J has the Silent Spiders from Fischer with a 75mm - 3 pin binding system. These skis are great for blazing trails off track. The boots and bindings are somewhat overkill for a place like 6-mile, but J is old-skool from Maine...thats the way they roll.
Here is the complete write up about J's skis.
http://gearx.com/fischer-spider-62-metal-edge-ski.html?gclid=CPOPg5jp7LwCFQHNOgod9icAvA

Back
Top Bottom