50° tomorrow

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
At least that's what the forcast is calling for. I'm going to hit the tourne for a little bit.

T

triameleon

I willl most likely be there also....

I usually ride early-afternoon but could adjust if you want to hook up for a quick ride. Let me know.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
triameleon said:
I usually ride early-afternoon but could adjust if you want to hook up for a quick ride. Let me know.

I was actually hoping to get out there around 12-1ish to get the most sunlight. Have you been riding there? How are the trails?

T

triameleon

the trails have ....

the trails have been pretty good recently and with the windy, sunny weather I think they will be pretty dry tomorrow, except of course the low areas will probably remian a little juicy. As for the conditions regarding people it will be crowded as it was last time the temps topped near 60, this is Jersey after all.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Some water made it's way through our roof so tomorrow I have to get up there and look around. I still plan on riding but I have to see what time the contractor plans on coming if at all. I'm going to shoot for around noon parking by the lake and I'll post up if things change.

-jay

N

njrider

tours park

possibly hitting tours park in montclair, check out the jumps.

T

triameleon

I'll be there...

I will be there upper back parking lot. Red toyota truck, red chameleon. guess your coming in from other side of the park, maybe I will head towards the lake and see if I can find you. hope you guys can make it.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I'm still waiting on the contractor so I'm not sure what time I will be out there.

Top Bottom