4th of July Bears

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I was up to the Jungle today, and trails are looking great! The last session of trail builders did a great job on the next section of dumptruck. :) Looking awesome and thank you! :)

Also with 4th of July fireworks up there, the bears were out in force, probably confused. I saw 2 families, one mom with 2 cubs and one mom with 3. The 2 babies were tiny! Very cute and way cool. If you include the guy I saw at Kittatinny in the race, that makes eight bears in one week. I just have not had my camera lately. :rolleyes:

RNG1

I am shooting for doing the TM on the 13th up there but I won't be riding with my cast on my hand, I hope they won't think I'm breakfast!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
The bears are definitely out in force. I was at the A&P in Milton last week and there was a big one roaming around the parking lot :scared:

He got himself "stuck" for awhile by the large retaining wall over by the CVS. I took a pic with my camera phone, but it didn't come out :(

By the time he climbed the retaining wall, he was pretty agitated (freaked!) and took off tearin' ass towards and across Berkshire Valley Road. I was worried he was gonna' get clobbered...fortunately, he made it across just fine.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
I was up to the Jungle today, and trails are looking great! The last session of trail builders did a great job on the next section of dumptruck. :) Looking awesome and thank you! :)

Also with 4th of July fireworks up there, the bears were out in force, probably confused. I saw 2 families, one mom with 2 cubs and one mom with 3. The 2 babies were tiny! Very cute and way cool. If you include the guy I saw at Kittatinny in the race, that makes eight bears in one week. I just have not had my camera lately. :rolleyes:

What time were you there? We were supposed to have a shop ride there at 10:30, Geoff and Nicole actually getting out, Kyle and Zack. I was the only one that showed up:mad: I didnt recognize any cars/trucks and I didnt want to ride alone so I went back home.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
What time were you there? We were supposed to have a shop ride there at 10:30, Geoff and Nicole actually getting out, Kyle and Zack. I was the only one that showed up:mad: I didnt recognize any cars/trucks and I didnt want to ride alone so I went back home.

I rode alone Saturday. In the rain. In Virginia.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG

Sorry we missed you Sean. Our moto-lites could have had fun together.
We were away and did not get up there until ater 3.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions