$350 OBO Thule roof rack system with 2 bike racks, crossbars, keys, and Thule tool

mattsrabbit

Thule ARB47 Aero Blade 47” x2 missing one end cap which can be bought online
460R Rapid Foot pack x4 - I’m unsure what car this will be made for. You may need to purchase a separate foot pack for your specific car/roof/rail system
Thule outride10 x1 Wheeloff QR front - Does not come with a through-axle adaptor but one can be bought online
Thule Thu594Xt Sidearm bike rack x1

I haven't taken photo's yet but can at your request. Older models, well used but in perfectly working condition. Looking for $350 or best offer. I'm open to trades for a similar priced/quality 3-bike trunk rack. Now's a good time to upgrade to roof by trading your trunk!

I'm in Brooklyn, I don't think shipping would be cost-effective and I'm not necessarily headed to NJ for a few weeks and could talk about meet-up/delivery at some point in the next couple of weeks.

mattsrabbit

Bumo to this. WIlling to sell the Outride and Sidearm together without the aero blades for $250 or again, trade for something like a 3 bike Saris Bones trunk rack

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Pictures might help with your sale. People on this forum like pictures, since this rack could look brand new or look liked you just dragged out of a swamp.

Top Bottom