30.9 seatpost , staright to taper crown race adaptor wanted

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
30.9 seatpost regular cheap free for park bike build watcha got . staright to taper crown race adaptor wanted for duel crown fork install on my evil insurgent. Have many parts to trade or small amount of cash

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
If @The Governor of Maxtown is OK with it I can give you the one he gave me while I was building Fuggy...

I'm not ok with that because if its the pivot one the seat clamp might not be any good since you only intended to use it to build you bike and didn't want to clamp the frame. @Ryan.P I do have another seat post you're welcome to have feel free to take it for free.

If you do have an old road crank thats worthless I'd take it in a trade but in all seriousness its not being used so its yours where you at.

serviceguy

I'm not ok with that because if its the pivot one the seat clamp might not be any good since you only intended to use it to build you bike and didn't want to clamp the frame. @Ryan.P I do have another seat post you're welcome to have feel free to take it for free.

If you do have an old road crank thats worthless I'd take it in a trade but in all seriousness its not being used so its yours where you at.

Whatever. BTW, the problem was the saddle that was bolted to it, not the clamp. Do you want it back or should I chuck it?

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
30.9 seatpost regular cheap free for park bike build watcha got . staright to taper crown race adaptor wanted for duel crown fork install on my evil insurgent. Have many parts to trade or small amount of cash

I have a control tech 30.9 you can have. Never used.

qclabrat

What type of crank you need? I probably have one you can take. Just drop off two quarts of salsa verde

Top Bottom