!3 rides in 3 days!

Wobbegong

I'm fine but if that is the case...
Cricket and Leo: Latest 9am be here!!!

Jason? Mare? Others? Roll call plz....

9:30 is fine by me, but you should change the 1st post if the new time sticks.

If your not sure where your going, once in the park, follow signs for marina. Its that simple. :)

lmckee

to make things interesting this is my first ride with my elixir cr's, so stopping should be fun with non mated disc and pads...

Look at the bright side, it's mercer were talking about. At mercer the roots will stop you better than any brakes will.;) For what its worth my elixirs broke in significantly faster than my old juicys.

BiknBen

Video and Pictures:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=j87AckNrmHg

CIMG5211Small.jpg

CIMG5212Small.jpg

CIMG5214Small.jpg

CIMG5215Small.jpg

CIMG5217Small.jpg

The Kalmyk

Looks like you guys had a good time...Glad to see Raydar and his wife made it and I hope they had a good time...Stand up people to sit and wait for Manny...J did you take them thru the maze???

Mare

Sure 9:30 works for me :) I had no idea the time was changed, but I was there early cuz I was up and ready to bike, so it worked out.

So, what is worse than freezing after a ride? A cold shower! I had no freaking hot water, so now I am drinking lots of tea in attempt to warm up. I hate my freaking condo! If it's not the hot water, then the heat doesn't work.

Fun ride today - snow made it pretty, but when I went back out for more miles, it was nearly gone. Oh well. At least there was enough for Ben...

...Love the snow angel, Ben!

Wobbegong

Great time today. It actually felt warm out.

The route we rode was lots of fun. Ben, Kevin and I kinda made it up as we went along. The traction was pretty good, except for the obvious skating rink areas.

Here is the GPS link, the avg. speed got killed by the ENTIRE maze section and the hike a bike ice areas.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7473200

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Video and Pictures:

CIMG5212Small.jpg

despite all the clothing i can still id marty by the diet pepsi bottle in the cage:D
Looks like you guys had a good ride! thanks for posting pics:)
Warcricket you gotta start carpooling with other MTBNJ's.

MVMX

Ice trail bikers

Went to Mercer last minute, glad I did, as first time there, the conditions made it fun. And thanks to Ben and Kevin for the letting the old guy hang on to the rooty trail.

Ben has a future as drifter, just needs to perfect the tri-pod turn :)

Mare 1/2hour exercise science loop was fun, glad I have gears.

I stopped at Allaire on the way back for a parkway loop,the defrosted leaves are painfully slow after the Mercer ice.

Only 3 sips on the pepsi today, and my golf pants are styling!:D

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
fun ride today, very different riding with other people but i tried my best to not rocket off the front and be dubbed a pace pusher. The little bit of snow was perfect..the 2nd section of maze was just stoopid...

Ben, doesn't appear the video is working?

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

fun ride today, very different riding with other people but i tried my best to not rocket off the front and be dubbed a pace pusher. The little bit of snow was perfect..the 2nd section of maze was just stoopid...

How many dabs in the maze Kev:hmmm:

Top Bottom