2nd Annual Picnic: What's in your pot?

walter

Fourth Party
+1 on that.

When we got home I asked Maggie what she was cooking for dinner...she said she was "cooked out" and that I had to fend for myself...:rolleyes:

Who wants coal dusted undercooked burgers, step right up!

Awesome Tim, they had a blast.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Shannon said she couldn't even look at another piece of meat today.

She wants a raw carrot for dinner.:rofl:

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Sounds like a great time - sorry I missed it. My daughter and wife both woke up with colds this morning, so it was a no go with the tentative weather. Can't wait for the next one, though. My mom's looking forward to it also. ;)Huge props to all the MTBNJ'ers for putting this together!

f2f4

I feel really bad now. :(

I can't believe I drove everywhere I thought possible and STILL didn't see you guys!

Next time... I will be prepared... I promise...

And I'll bring something good to eat. Like pizza.

Cyclopath - I think I drove past that parking lot during the beginning of my search. AUUGH!
I spent about an hour completely lost in this, like, religious school/worship place. They have more fields there than... well, any other school I have seen.

NJ Jess

hummmmm

I feel really bad now. :(

I can't believe I drove everywhere I thought possible and STILL didn't see you guys!

Next time... I will be prepared... I promise...

And I'll bring something good to eat. Like pizza.

Cyclopath - I think I drove past that parking lot during the beginning of my search. AUUGH!
I spent about an hour completely lost in this, like, religious school/worship place. They have more fields there than... well, any other school I have seen.

And you don't have Anyones cell number? Okay, Okay,..next time we will put signage up,..missed ya.

Top Bottom