2nd Annual Picnic: What's in your pot?

The Kalmyk

Bought 10 pounds of burgers today.

Do you have buns...I can donate enough for two pinics...Seeded/Non Seeded/Potatoe...I won't be there but like Wazu we can make arrangements for some to pick em up. Burgers put a roof over my head and help me stay up to date on this bike thing I'm addicted to...Next year keep my in mind

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sure, we'll take buns!

Maybe one of the southern guys can pick them up?

The Kalmyk

How many would you like...100-200-300?...Maybe I being a little silly but whatever you think is good...I have some Angus meat as well that cooks well on an outdoor grill...Condiments?...I can cover that as well in bulk if need be...Some bigmac sauce maybe;)...Just bustin

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have 10 pounds of burgers, maybe 40 burgers in all. You can add burgers and rolls as you feel the need.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Salads/Sides
Cole Slaw - Shaggz
Potato Salad - Ruth & Chris
Kickin' Soup - Rackstar
Dish TBD - Kimrey
Chops - the "G"s
What the hell are "chops"? Are they in the same category as robster craws?:rofl:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I see I posted this in the wrong thread...

Jake, let me know if you'd rather not go out of the way.

I'll be bringing a kid or two, possibly a spouse and definitely some teriaki beef sticks. How is the grill situation? What are we cooking on? Do we need fuel? I can supply a campstove or two and small propane bottles if ya need..

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
BTW, I spent 7 hours on your dish yesterday :drooling:
There will be many happy people as a result of your labors, sir. I will be among them.:D

Christine and I will bring ketchup, a few different mustards, and some relish as well as some "chops".

walter

Fourth Party
I will be transporting Spences' buns. Would you guys like me to bring some family friendly drinks? Will anyone even drink soda?

BiknBen

Will anyone even drink soda?

I drink diet soda. :eek:

We push the milk and juice at our house so my kids drink very little soda. At ages 9 and 6, they still make the "bitter Beer" face whenever they get a sip of soda. If you explain that you deliver soda all day, they will treat you like Santa Clause. :cool:

Shaggz

A strong 7
I see I posted this in the wrong thread...

Jake, let me know if you'd rather not go out of the way.

I'll be bringing a kid or two, possibly a spouse and definitely some teriaki beef sticks. How is the grill situation? What are we cooking on? Do we need fuel? I can supply a campstove or two and small propane bottles if ya need..

Hi there! We will have BBQs available, but a stove might not be a bad idea, thanks! I will PM Jake about your offer to PU the sub, as he is most likely drunk and will not read this thread.

walter

Fourth Party
How about charcoal? I just about ran through the second bag yesterday...

Was the one bag enough last year, I will bring some pops and charcoal. One bag or two? Are you bringing the starter thing or should I get fluid as well?

Top Bottom