2nd Annual MTBNJ Picnic

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The family & I will be there. Not sure as to what we are bringing yet. I'll chime in at some point with that info after I see what's still needed.

xc62701

This will be my first picnic. I'll be coming with my 12 years old and wife. What should I bring? I could cook some Thai...red curry chicken?:)

I gotta slow down when I read these things...I thought it said I'll be coming with my 12 year old wife...lol. :rofl:

xc62701

Oh and we need to see if anyone is going to be joining up for the 2nd annual picnic afterparty on the streets of Motown. Last year Sean and I hit up pretty much every bar in Morristown on the way to a bad hangover. I could be persuaded into round 2...

Carole

Vegetarian anyone?

I'll be there with some vegetarian dish. Indian or Thai curry, or some sort of creative salad.

bozizle

I'm In

My wife (JerseyGirl) and I will be attending with a 2 month old. Had a blast last year and look forward to another good time. We will be bringing food but need to figure out what we can serve everyone. Oh and some good beer.

Do we need supplies like dishes plates and napkins?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anything you want to bring would be great brad. plates and napkins would be good too.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Shaggz, the Calendar has the picninc on Sept Wed 17 ;)
and I dont see the date for the IMBA visit at Ringwood, when is it:confused:

Event: 2nd Annual MTBNJ.com Picnic
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time: 12:00 to ??? (or dusk, whichever comes first)

We have reserved the main sheltered picnic pavilion, where the Lewis Morris Challenge is staged. Please note the original date was changed to accommodate the IMBA TCC visit to Ringwood coordinated by JORBA....

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I can't wait to go to this picnic because I have no responsibilities at this one. :D

Want us to bring some skinnies?

Top Bottom