2nd Annual MTBNJ Fall Picnic at Lewis Morris 10/18

not too sure how many of you caught john's (of cycle works fame) nose wheelie down the hill. for the record, while he wasn't there for the official competition, he smoked jake's distance on the hill climb.

not too sure how many of you caught john's (of cycle works fame) nose wheelie down the hill. for the record, while he wasn't there for the official competition, he smoked jake's distance on the hill climb.

Nelson did as well but they both had gears.

hmmmm, that date conflicts with the IMBA Trail Crew Visit at Ringwood, so I can not be there for sure.

hmmmm, that date conflicts with the IMBA Trail Crew Visit at Ringwood, so I can not be there for sure.

Blah, that stinks. It's almost impossible to come up with a date that doesn't conflict with something or other.

I hope I am able to make this one! Last year was awesome.

Sadly though, I know the IMBA guys, and was hoping to hang out with them around the same time... hmm... we shall have to see.

Maybe move the MTBNJ gathering to Ringwood? Or better yet, move the IMBA crew to Lewis Morris? ;)

every person that beat me up the hill either had gears or was powered by ryderx. :D

Give Jake credit, it's his title. For how much longer, we'll see. We may have some specially geared SS bikes for the event this year's event though.

ya know, that's what i was thinking was going to happen. in order to dethrone the true king of this event (me), i envision someone rolling in with like a 32-27 and spinning their little legs off. me, i'll remain true to the competition and be 32-20 boy.

ya know, that's what i was thinking was going to happen. in order to dethrone the true king of this event (me), i envision someone rolling in with like a 32-27 and spinning their little legs off. me, i'll remain true to the competition and be 32-20 boy.

I'll stay true to that as well although last year I was rolling on a 26'er, it's a 29'er this year....watch out!

Give Jake credit, it's his title. For how much longer, we'll see. We may have some specially geared SS bikes for the event this year's event though.

We'll have to have a timed section through the field upon approach to compensate for any specialty SS's to level the playing field...lol.

We'll have to have a timed section through the field upon approach to compensate for any specialty SS's to level the playing field...lol.

Speaking of timed stuff...maybe before the festivities we should have some timed runs, a little TT action or something. Then we can have official crowns for various events:

* SS Hill Climb
* Crab Walk
* 1 lap TT
* 1 mile TT
* etc etc

Back
Top Bottom