29er Wheelset - Stan's ZTR 355 Rims, Hope Hubs

Mare

I am building a new wheelset, but this means I have to sell my current set. Here's the basics:

Stan's ZTR 355 Rims, 29 inch, Black
Hope Bulb Hubs, Black
-Standard quick release (front and rear)
-Front can be converted to 20mm thru-axle, but not 15mm

Black spokes and nipples:
Spokes are DT Swiss triple butted 2.0/1.5/1.8
Nipples are alloy

Pics can be seen here: http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/mare45stuff/29er Wheelset/

$350 OBO

Anyone? Anyone? :)

Last edited:
I might be interested. Id like to see pics. How old are these and what kind of condition?

I might be interested. Id like to see pics. How old are these and what kind of condition?

I won't have a chance to take pics until tomorrow or Friday, but I will do so and post them up.

I have to check to see how old the hubs are (date is stamped on them), but the rims are 2 years old. Everything is straight and hubs work perfectly.

Anyway, will be back with pics shortly!

Don't worry Case those Stan's have your name all over it. My last post didn't have a sarcasm emoticon :rolleyes:

There ain't no way Mare is going to agree to the sales contract Rob is working on.

I messed up! The hubs are as follows:

Hope Bulbs
Standard quick release (front and rear)
Front can be converted to 20mm thru-axle, but not 15mm

Also, spokes are DT Swiss triple butted 2.0/1.5/1.8
Nipples are alloy

As I said, I will take pics and get them up here too. I tried just now, but my camera battery is dead so it's charging.

I can vouch that these are in great shape and were hand built by an expert builder that's built all my wheels for about 15 years.

Hi Mare!!!!

Pics are up

Here is a link to the photos in photobucket. I tired to get a variety, but I realized it's actually hard to get good pics of wheels. So anyway, if you have more questions, just ask.

http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/mare45stuff/29er Wheelset/

Also, skewers not included.

Also, also, if you meet my asking price, I will throw in the tires that are on the wheels. They are Racing Ralphs that have quite a bit of life left. The rear is a bit worn, but not bad. The front has just been taken off and put back on with new sealant so that one will be fine for a few months before needing more sealant.

These are still available!

355 Rims
Hope Hubs
Racing Ralph Tires included!!!!

See more details above and pics. Hopefully someone wants them. :)

Mare just FYI my offer still stands Minus tires (only mentioning cause you mentioned the tires after and I don't need those)

Back
Top Bottom