27 side map???

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
The reality of the offical map is that it was done by the D&R parks commision. They map the park from the Canal Rd lot to Middlebush. But since until recently they didn't really even understand what was going on east of S. Middlebush they did not map it.

I recently brought the Park's Naturalist a copy of the GPS mapping of the entire system. As expected budget concerns come up quickly.

The rt 27 side is ever changing and I would sumit that 1/2 the fun is getting to know the trails and exploing what it out there.

You can loog at fred's gps log and find a reasonable mapping.

Good luck and have fun.

J_

warcricket

Like a Jerk
k, thanks guys, i actually did have fun getting lost :) so i'll probably just go ride around and get oriented that way

walter

Fourth Party
I think that the trails on that side will either dead end or run back into another trail, getting lost shouldnt really be an issue. Go poke around, you will be fine.

Sircrashalot

I think that the trails on that side will either dead end or run back into another trail, getting lost shouldnt really be an issue. Go poke around, you will be fine.

Some loop back to themselves so look for something to remember at intersections. Lotsa people go round & round in circles on that side.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions