27.5 plus BRAND NEW Wheelset 15x110 / 12x 148 WTB rims/ Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires 27.5 x 3.0 $200.00 takes the set

Status
Not open for further replies.

moto120

27.5 Wheelset Brand New WTB Scrapper rims /unbranded hubs/ Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires 27.5 x 3.0
Front 15x110 rear 12x148 Shimano Cassette body includes shimano rotors 160 F/180 R
purchased them for a bike project I had, but I was unable to use them. I was unable to use them.
EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW TAKE OFF !!!!
My loss, your gain First $200.00 Takes Them No Delivery
Call (609) 693-9266 Ed B anytime No Text or PM me thru mtbNJ
Located in Forked River, NJ (exit 74 off Garden State Parkway) I am Past Allaire

Attachments

• IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0727.JPG
    IMG_0727.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

moto120

Think McFly , Think. There seems to be a trend on the for sale/wanted forums where members post comments or hijack the postings when they have no interest in purchasing.
Please only respond to items for sale if you are interested in purchasing them. Any other comments should be sent private messenger/email.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There seems to be a trend on the for sale/wanted forums where members post comments or hijack the postings when they have no interest in purchasing.
Please only respond to items for sale if you are interested in purchasing them.

Every time someone posts in your for sale thread it gets bumped to the top of the new posts page and makes it more visible. I have no interest in purchasing your skinny bike wheels, but enjoy the free bump!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Every time someone posts in your for sale thread it gets bumped to the top of the new posts page and makes it more visible. I have no interest in purchasing your skinny bike wheels, but enjoy the free bump!

I feel like you listen to fat bottom girls in one ear and bicycle in the other when you ride

moto120

I would not rather not get my ad bumped, just have people who are serious in buying contact me.
I really think the moderators should step in and put an end to all this mindless banter people list
on for sale/wanted ads.
I along with others try to sell my old bikes/accessories to people who could use them thru mtbNJ.
Don't need all the useless nonsense comments and crap people post.

rick81721

Lothar
I would not rather not get my ad bumped, just have people who are serious in buying contact me.
I really think the moderators should step in and put an end to all this mindless banter people list
on for sale/wanted ads.
I along with others try to sell my old bikes/accessories to people who could use them thru mtbNJ.
Don't need all the useless nonsense comments and crap people post.

giphy (1).gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@moto120

you offer nothing to the forum other than popping on here to sell your stuff. Way back when you started, you even asked for the minimum post count to be waived.

i was really excited that you were offering a discount to the Mtbnj community with your original price. Then was disappointed by your reneg.

I suspect if @Norm wasn't deep into a new job, you might have heard from him.

As mentioned, banter in these threads keeps them on top. Although I suspect they will not sell at that price point.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
@Patrick don't even worry about it I found some guy on craigslist selling the same set bet that seller is a better negotiator sucks this other guy is so far in forked river too

moto120

Fire Marshall Max - That's why I post my specific location - so people can judge the distance I am from them.
Patrick - Three (3) mtbNJ members pm'd me that I was selling the wheelset to cheap and that I should ask more. One even works at a bike shop.
rick81721 - It's that kind of stupid posts that is exactly what I mean
Everyone just get over It.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Fire Marshall Max - That's why I post my specific location - so people can judge the distance I am from them.
Patrick - Three (3) mtbNJ members pm'd me that I was selling the wheelset to cheap and that I should ask more. One even works at a bike shop.
rick81721 - It's that kind of stupid posts that is exactly what I mean
Everyone just get over It.
Your just mad I found a better deal for the exact same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom