26 vs. 29er conclusion!!!

I would say the lack of an engine is a far better performance mod than the lack of a hood. :D

what did you replace the dead 305 with pearl?

Pops through a 350 in it, did some badass brake stands with the one wheel wonder.

Im assigning you a movie to watch: "hollywood nights"
This punch has got a bit of a wang to it.
Sadly, due to outrageous performance gains, the hood was placed back on for street driving.

2671280036_medium.jpg

ElCaminos are the mullet of cars. Buisness in the front, Par-Tay in the back!

It started out stupid then by post 5 it got retarded then post nine it went gay...

Thanks. I've just spent the last hour watching Stupid Orange. :drooling:

Thanks really. That's some funny stuff. My daughter and I have been rolling

all you fags should just ride what I ride now so you can argue either side you want ;)
It's actually fucking awesome. Wish they made a higher end model like a top fuel out of this setup but man this is a really nice rig for my local trails.
topfuel69er_black.jpg

u really got a new ride? FS play bike?

Yup!
$1,000 shipped to my door, hardly ridden.
This bike makes me really disappointed that a high end model of this was never made.
this bike would ROCK with a fancier frame, FSR suspension, and a through axle fork.
I might have to get a spreadsheet going and figure out what XC bike I can convert into an all mountain 69er.
120/120 travel would be awesome. This is 100/90

all you fags should just ride what I ride now so you can argue either side you want ;)
It's actually fucking awesome. Wish they made a higher end model like a top fuel out of this setup but man this is a really nice rig for my local trails.
topfuel69er_black.jpg

Thats for confused people.. Pick a wheel and stick with it.. who whats to carry 2 tubes around?

...but man this is a really nice rig for my local trails.
topfuel69er_black.jpg

Reminds me of the Ibis Trials 20/24 I rode in the late 80's. It was pretty cool initially, but eventually I put a new fork and 20" up front - then it was awesome!

Just remember, little wheels rule!!!

Tom P.

A friend of mine that went through a mid-life crisis last year bought the hard tail version of this bike and never rode it. I know he wants to get rid of it.

Thats for confused people.. Pick a wheel and stick with it.. who whats to carry 2 tubes around?

Or patches, after all carrying two tubes is so much extra weight. Or you could just carry one tube since you can use it as backup for both sizes. Rubber has this amazing ability to stretch and conform.
bruce

I put 26" tubes in my 29er anyway. So I just carry a 26" tube with me. Fits both.
The 69er is awesome, just got back from a ride. I said it before though, there needs to be a higher end version of this bike. The rear suspension feels pretty poopy, but maybe I'm spoiled with my epic and it's brain.
Or maybe I have to get the air pressure right.

Does the 26/29 format display the pros and cons of each wheel-size as you ride this bike?

-Does the front wheel go over obstacles easier than the back?

-Can you jump the rear wheel but not the front?

-Do you feel like a mutant when you ride this bike?

Back
Top Bottom