26" Bontrager Ranger Rim

JSantana

I need a 26" Bontrager Ranger rim 32 hole.

These rims are OEM on a lot of entry and mid level Trek and Gary Fisher mountain bikes.

I would also be interested in a complete rear wheel or wheelset.

Thanks

I have a wheelset you can have for cheap. I dont know brand of hubs but the rims are Sun Hill Rod laced 32 3 cross. Also including skewers and a pair of new wire bead Geax Saguros. They are disc brake only and the rims are drilled for schrader valves so that might be a problem. $50 if you are interested.

James

Thanks for replying James, but I'm looking for a Bontrager Ranger rim, or a wheel or wheelset built with these rims.

I have a wheelset you can have for cheap. I dont know brand of hubs but the rims are Sun Hill Rod laced 32 3 cross. Also including skewers and a pair of new wire bead Geax Saguros. They are disc brake only and the rims are drilled for schrader valves so that might be a problem. $50 if you are interested.

James

I have a bontrager set.... Ranger rear 32H with shimano deore m525 hub.

The front says race disc on it and has a bontrager hub, this one is 28h.

The front is less than 10 rides and about 6 months old. The rear is a little older maybe a year. Everything works great.

I'll let them go for 110, i think i paid 110 for the front wheel.

I think I have a pair too, they been seen a little wear, but they're yours for like 50 bucks. I think the rotor is "stuck" on the front hub though. I salvaged these from a bike way back when. I'll double check tonight.

Back
Top Bottom