24 hour self service car washes near Mo-town?

THATmanMANNY

Word. Uhh what instructions? Haha. At first it wasn’t coming out but it just needed like 10 sec. Not sure if when I lifted the bucket of water up if it helped or not but it came out then. Maybe just coincidence. It provides good pressure but it’s not like the real deal where its painful to touch the water.

If I had more time today I would have used some wood/ramps on one side of the car to get the underside. One 5 gal bucket and I was able to rinse the entire car. The rear was the nastiest.

@shrpshtr325 have you used a foam cannon with it? I’ll be trying that next time.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Word. Uhh what instructions? Haha. At first it wasn’t coming out but it just needed like 10 sec. Not sure if when I lifted the bucket of water up if it helped or not but it came out then. Maybe just coincidence. It provides good pressure but it’s not like the real deal where its painful to touch the water.

If I had more time today I would have used some wood/ramps on one side of the car to get the underside. One 5 gal bucket and I was able to rinse the entire car. The rear was the nastiest.

@shrpshtr325 have you used a foam cannon with it? I’ll be trying that next time.

I have not, i have a foam 'gun' (connects to the garden hose directly) so havent felt the need to, but LMK if it works, that would be pretty sweet if it does.

I thought about trying one of those undercaraige cleaners with it, but they all want more pressure . . .

Top Bottom