222 riding +

So I have decided to make my first century the end to this thread. I think I have grown through the time of this thread and now have out grown either the need for this thread or the desire to post in it. Either way it has run it course.

This thread has documented a ton of milestones, mainly due to the road bike. First century, first race (USGP Mercer), longest riding streak, coldest ride (10 degrees), most miles in a week, most miles in a month, laerning to ride a fixie, blah blah blah.

I don't plan on starting another thread and will probably post in the fitness thread on occasion. Time for Kush to start his own thread....

Perfect! Thanks.

If I had know you were going to do this I would have thrown tacks all over the century route to stop you. :D

Good work Kev.

So I have decided to make my first century the end to this thread. I think I have grown through the time of this thread and now have out grown either the need for this thread or the desire to post in it. Either way it has run it course.

This thread has documented a ton of milestones, mainly due to the road bike. First century, first race (USGP Mercer), longest riding streak, coldest ride (10 degrees), most miles in a week, most miles in a month, laerning to ride a fixie, blah blah blah.

I don't plan on starting another thread and will probably post in the fitness thread on occasion. Time for Kush to start his own thread....

I read all your stuff too. I doubt I'd produce anything meaningful, and getting kind of busy again at work.

I read all your stuff too. I doubt I'd produce anything meaningful, and getting kind of busy again at work.

Why not just take over this thread?

Yesterday was your birthday. Did the doctor give you a great birthday present today?

Why not just take over this thread?

Yesterday was your birthday. Did the doctor give you a great birthday present today?

Then people would wonder if we're the same person, as we're almost never in the same place together.

Dr appointment at 3:45pm EST.

Kush you could definitely do an informative thread on how to train your way back into the series after a dodgeball injury. I'd read it! :cool:

Missing in the thread...

Trials riding
Pump track vids
BMX jumping pics

Oh well, I guess its just wishful thinking...Thanks for the good reading Kev

Kev, you've made awesome progress, it's been great to see. Thanks for writing.

Back
Top Bottom