20mm DJ 26" fork

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I have a jump bike currently rocking an old reba QR fork. I have a 20mm TA wheel and so I'm looking to see who's go an old 100-120mm 26" thru axle straight steerer fork lying around. Pike or argyle or circus ideally. Thanks

Last edited:
I have a Manitou circus expert collecting dust . 100mm 20mm axle , black . 2 years old. Very little use . Can send pics later if interested.

I have a Manitou circus expert collecting dust . 100mm 20mm axle , black . 2 years old. Very little use . Can send pics later if interested.
Sounds great. Forgot about the circus. I forgot to note I need a straight steerer and not tapered.

Also could use more street-ready tires for this DJ build. Something like maxxis hookworms or holy rollers. 26x2.3 or thereabouts.

Just making sure I know all thru axle 26" straight steerer lower travel forks. Pike, argyle, circus, marz DJ 1/bomber. Thats it right? Was their a suntour or fox fitting the bill?

RST is lower end but for dirt jumping, who cares? If the thing works and you're not hucking to flat or downhilling on it, it should be fine. Weight and coolness factor may be the only drawbacks.

RST is lower end but for dirt jumping, who cares? If the thing works and you're not hucking to flat or downhilling on it, it should be fine. Weight and coolness factor may be the only drawbacks.
Yeah though it's for my son too I want it to be a cool fork -- ideally the black or brushed stantions instead of the lower end shiny chrome ones. This is becoming a tough find lol and I don't want to buy an $800 pike.

Back
Top Bottom