2023 Reeb SST frame set. Size small

onetracker

Hey guys,
Selling a powdercoated white Reeb SST frame set, size small.

Comes with headset, seatpost clamp, and a 2023 rockshox deluxe ultimate shock. View attachment 201198

Check out the pinkbike ad if you're interested.

Price listed is 3.5k or best offer.
Link to sale and description
Nevermind. I found the geo and the price from Reeb is $3,150 with the possibility of custom geometry. I realize you are including extras. GLWS!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Reeb lowered their price (it was 3600) so we lowered ours. 3k is new asking OBO I might add.
That pinkbike link goes to your old hardtail post for some reason...

Completely random question.... why did reeb do the seatpost slot thingy on the front vs back of the seat tube. At first I thought Ignite just did the clamp backwards to be extra but now I see thats how the seat tube is designed. I mean it wouldn't bother me just never seen that before.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

Completely random question.... why did reeb do the seatpost slot thingy on the front vs back of the seat tube. At first I thought Ignite just did the clamp backwards to be extra but now I see thats how the seat tube is designed. I mean it wouldn't bother me just never seen that before.

Most cuts are in the front on higher end frames.

Bluepony421

Fixed it

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
is there a reason? now I want to go check my Evil... never really paid attention.

no plumber's crack....

the scientist in me says that the forces of sitting on the seat would "stretch" the rear of the seatpost.
seems dumb - since the clamp is there tho. so i'm going with cleaner looks from the back, cause ya can't see it in front.

oh, and more aero.

Top Bottom