2022 pro gravity schedule

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
The women's XCO race is a mess. But it's incredible to see 4 American women in the top 10. Honestly I don't think I've seen that in 10 maybe 15 years. Awesome seeing blunk and Gibson joining courtney and batten at the top part of the elite level. Part of it i know is the field is weakened compared to previous years -- prevott, courtney, neff, and richards are hurt, getting back to fitness or just not as dominant. But there's a resurgence here for women's US XC no question.

Ian F

Yeah... it's kinda funny... literally a few days before Savilia Blunt won the XCO National Champs, I started following the YouTube channel she has with her boyfriend, Cole. The next few videos covering the last few weeks should be cool.

I watched the final half a lap of the women's race. Just got home from riding. I thought it was supposed to start earlier, so I was surprised they were still going.

serviceguy

Off to a great start:confused:...Camille Balanche broke her collarbone, Bruni separated his shoulder and Vergier had a hard crash...best vishes for all 3 of them, but damn!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Your who?!?!?
Yikes. Corrected.

Btw last time I hit MSA we stayed right at the host hotel. This time I'm with the whole family and so we're staying in old town quebec. Holy cow this a beautiful city if you've never been.

20220805_081953.jpg

serviceguy

Some good ole red, white and green made it in the elite men top ten…Italian DH after the denim destroyer…nice to see the usual suspects up there, the goat, maple’stache, Kerr, Brosnan and Gwynn in addition to the usual ‘usual’ French ‘stached brigade!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Honestly its ridiculous how many Europeans skipped Snowshoe and MSA for no good reason. Or good reason. But today's short track races are kinda bittersweet when so many top riders are missing.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Honestly its ridiculous how many Europeans skipped Snowshoe and MSA for no good reason. Or good reason. But today's short track races are kinda bittersweet when so many top riders are missing.
Same thing when the cx world championship. Half of the top guys didn’t come to NA.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
20220805_183739.jpg

Swiss riders won both short track races today. Twas a time when that was very common. Not quite as much anymore.

Beautiful weather today. Ready for the downhill races tomorrow. Gwin qualified 9th, brosnan is there, kerr, minnaar etc. Excited for the finish line.

serviceguy

If only there were a few more NA dates on the WC…I’m surprised that the US can’t manage at least one race on each coast. Also, some US promoter could invest in a couple of Central America locations (Mexico, Costa Rica). @Patrick ?

Top Bottom